Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers 27 Vikings 17
What a game! GO STEELERS!!!
ahh man.. didn;t get to see this game where I was at work..
How'd was the game overall?
Brett Favre is awesome, but he has a history of trying to do too much. This was one of those games as the 4th Quarter rolled down
That was the wildest 4th quarter Ive seen in a LONG time..Vikings were driving to take the lead, and Pittsburgh picks off Favres pass and takes it 82 yards for a touchdown..Defense had some huge takeaways, and the offense didnt do us any favors (Mendenhall fumbles inside the 5 in the 4th quarter wont do HIM any favors, as Moore finished the game with Rashard on the bench). Ill take a win over an undefeated Favre led team any day of the week though! By the way, Adrian Peterson is an animal, lol..and Jeff Reed needs to learn that giving opposing ball carriers hugs wont be tolerated, especially in a tight game. Way to go Steelers!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stardust Wrote:Brett Favre is awesome, but he has a history of trying to do too much. This was one of those games as the 4th Quarter rolled down

Ok First off taylor popped up a perfect pass from favre.

I had huge respect for the steelers before this game.

1. The Tripping call when the vikings scored was a horrible call,(The Announcers Even Agreed.
2. Defensive Delay Of Game??????? What the crap is that?
3. Favre was hit numerous times after throwing the ball.
4. Vikings was flat out played the steelers and the refs handed it to the.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Ok First off taylor popped up a perfect pass from favre.

1. The Tripping call when the vikings scored was a horrible call,(The Announcers Even Agreed.
1. Yes the tripping call was a bad call but there was calls both ways that should have never been called...the only reason you didn't hear the anouncers say anything then was because they was for the Vikings.

2. I don't understand it either but it is a rule.

3. All quarterbacks are hit after the ball...none of them had left his hands before the defender had left his feet or started to...Big Ben hit the ground just as much as Farve.

4. You are bad wrong about this...yes they did in the first half but Pittsburgh had this game in the bag in the second and almost gave it to the Vikings...I knew coming into this game that Peterson would not break 75 yards rushing and that the ball would have to be put in Farves hands and that is not a good thing for the Vikings...yes he is good but you saw what he did last years when he had to throw it...and it is the same this year...if Peterson can't get his yards then it will be hard for the Vikings to WIN. If Mendenhall don't fumble it thenb the game would have been over right there but as everybody says...That is Football.

I have watch many football games but this was by far the most bias football game I have ever saw from anouncers...I guess Tony Sarigusa hates Pitt from all the ***kickings they have handed him...as for all three...they work for FOX and FOX hates Pitt because they back Barack Obama and FOX hates him...also FOX is an NFC broadcast station but still no onw should be this bias over a football game...Come on.
Crazy Horse Wrote:1. Yes the tripping call was a bad call but there was calls both ways that should have never been called...the only reason you didn't hear the anouncers say anything then was because they was for the Vikings.

2. I don't understand it either but it is a rule.

3. All quarterbacks are hit after the ball...none of them had left his hands before the defender had left his feet or started to...Big Ben hit the ground just as much as Farve.

4. You are bad wrong about this...yes they did in the first half but Pittsburgh had this game in the bag in the second and almost gave it to the Vikings...I knew coming into this game that Peterson would not break 75 yards rushing and that the ball would have to be put in Farves hands and that is not a good thing for the Vikings...yes he is good but you saw what he did last years when he had to throw it...and it is the same this year...if Peterson can't get his yards then it will be hard for the Vikings to WIN. If Mendenhall don't fumble it thenb the game would have been over right there but as everybody says...That is Football.

I have watch many football games but this was by far the most bias football game I have ever saw from anouncers...I guess Tony Sarigusa hates Pitt from all the ***kickings they have handed him...as for all three...they work for FOX and FOX hates Pitt because they back Barack Obama and FOX hates him...also FOX is an NFC broadcast station but still no onw should be this bias over a football game...Come on.

Are you serious? Peterson has only rushed for over 100 yards twice this year! this game was not favres fault. And anyone that says it was just watched the stats and seen his interception in the 4th. which a few possessions before that they took away a TD that would have completely changed the game because a few plays later pittsburg stripped the ball and ran a touchdown.

I have watch many football games but this was by far the most bias football game I have ever saw from anouncers...I guess Tony Sarigusa hates Pitt from all the ***kickings they have handed him...as for all three...they work for FOX and FOX hates Pitt because they back Barack Obama and FOX hates him...also FOX is an NFC broadcast station but still no onw should be this bias over a football game...Come on . LOL???????????? WHAT.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Ok First off taylor popped up a perfect pass from favre.

Elaborate? Are you referring to the tripping that called back the touchdown? The Steelers also had a TD called back in the 1st quarter and settled for a FG, so that tripping call had no difference in the game, the Vikings should have not fumblef. The Steelers are the most disrespected 6-time Super Bowl champion in the NFL. They have an elite two time Super Bowl champ QB that is completing over 70% of his passes going into yesterdays game who gets zero credit. I never see anything how the Steelers won a game, it is because what the other teams did not do to win. Has anyone ever thought it may be because the Steelers took them out of their gameplan?
Besides, with the talent the Vikings have on both sides of the ball, if they outplayed the Steelers, they should have won the game. The Vikings have more talent than the Steelers.
When Brett Farve has 51 throws they will win maybe 50 percent of the time if they are lucky...that is way to many...if Peterson like you said has only 2 games with over 100 yards then he won't get close to what yardige he had last year...as for FOX...they do hate Barack Obama...they are in a big fued right now and they hate him...Pittsburgh backed Barack and that is truly not a good thing...also if you did watch the game...they had so many good things to say about the Vikings even when they made mistakes...when Pitt returned that pick for a TD there was silence from them...Tony was the worst but the other two was pretty bad...this was a bias game

As far as the call that moved the Vikings back before the fumble...like JARONS said above Pitt had a call just the same that was as well questionable that took there touchdown away so that is not a good arguement.

We all knew coming into this game that both teams are elite teams and both are two of the best but everyone has there own opinion...as far as the Vikings out playing the Steelers...no way...both teams played well but Pitt just played better on defense and WON...plain and simple...the Steelers have a better coaching staff and better preperation and that is why they won.

Pittsburgh does not get enough credit then what they actually should be getting...they are the greatest franchise of all time and have had more hall of famers then any other team if I am not mistaken. They will be on top this year until some one knocks them out of the playoffs or keeps them from getting there
Good thing I started Pittsburgh's D in my Fantasy League.

They racked up.