Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Four First Round Playoff Games in Pike County
Pretty cool.
Every Pike County team is in the playoffs as well.
east carter vs belfry
fleming co. vs pike central
russell vs sheldon clark
mason co. vs east ridge
Very Nice. Good Luck to all the Pike County teams. I think that watching to see how PC and SV do will be interesting. Being a home team and playing like a favorite will be new to PC, and the 3 and 4 teams from the opposite district are no slouches. SV has a great chance to get another playoff win, but a big hurdle will/may be the Redhounds.
im just glad east ridge got in matbe they can pull off an upset or to
I am going out on a limb and will say SV will give Corbin all they want.

If anything, SV has certainly seen some talented running teams this year in Lawrence County and Clintwood, VA...factored with the confidence from playing a very good Pburg offense tough, and I think that SV matches up very favorable against the Hounds.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I am going out on a limb and will say SV will give Corbin all they want.

If anything, SV has certainly seen some talented running teams this year in Lawrence County and Clintwood, VA...factored with the confidence from playing a very good Pburg offense tough, and I think that SV matches up very favorable against the Hounds.

The power game Shelby Valley plays will keep them close against many teams. If Watkins can't outrun the SV defense to the corners, I think the Wildcats have a decent chance to play again in Prestonsburg.
I'll definately be at Pike Central...

First time ever they are hosting a playoff game.

Does anybody know who they might be playing...

Fleming County?
J-Rod Wrote:I'll definately be at Pike Central...

First time ever they are hosting a playoff game.

Does anybody know who they might be playing...

Fleming County?

Yes, Fleming County.

The Panthers should finish 6-4, Their losses came to Mason County (14-0), Russell (45-25), 5A Woodford County (37-24), and 4A Rowan County (56-26).

They do own a win over Raceland who beat Russell tonight.

They will be a tough test for PC, but a very winnable game nonetheless.
Also interesting is that if Sheldon Clark can beat Russell in round 1 at Russell they would come to Belfry for second round. Correct? They would have every body back and there could be no excuses as to why they did or didnt beat the Pirates in a rematch.
Salimander Wrote:Also interesting is that if Sheldon Clark can beat Russell in round 1 at Russell they would come to Belfry for second round. Correct? They would have every body back and there could be no excuses as to why they did or didnt beat the Pirates in a rematch.

Sheldon Clark will beat a down Russell team this
year and this will i think send SC back to the CAM
this could be bad for SC.
TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
warriors#55 Wrote:im just glad east ridge got in matbe they can pull off an upset or to

They were automatically in..... They didn't win a district game and still made the playoffs because there is only 4 teams...haha
who does Phelps play in the first round..
phelpsboy81 Wrote:who does Phelps play in the first round..
Phelps goes in as the 4th seed in district 8. This matches them up with the 1st seed in district 7- Hazard.
gotcha2 Wrote:Phelps goes in as the 4th seed in district 8. This matches them up with the 1st seed in district 7- Hazard.
This is a bad game for Phelps..:redboxer:
So lets see if this is all right

1A Playoffs
Pikeville(1) hosts Jenkins(4)
Phelps(4) travles too Hazard(1)

2A Playoffs
Shelby Valley(2) hosts Bath County(3)

3A Playoffs
Belfry(1) hosts East Carter(4)
Pike Co. Central(2) hosts Fleming County(3)
East Ridge(4) travles to Msson County(1)

That about sum up all playoff games with all the Pike Co. schools?
^ I thought Shelby Valley & Bath County were in the same district?
pirateman Wrote:east carter vs belfry
russell vs sheldon clark
mason co. vs east ridge

Belfry plays Lewis County.

East Carter is now a 4A team.
J-Rod Wrote:^ I thought Shelby Valley & Bath County were in the same district?

Yeah your right. Mybad:eyeroll:

Thats why I asked if I was right haha.

Shelby Valley(2) will host Leslie County(3)
Belfry(1) will host Lewis County(4)
thats cool but its not gonna happen here in Bell county it seems that every year about the second week of the playoffs we have a lot of mountain lions and yellow jackets coming to watch some there the first week
BelfryPirates Wrote:Belfry plays Lewis County.

East Carter is now a 4A team.

nope east carter is 3a but they now have 5 teams in their district and ur right, we do play lewis county because they came in 4th place and east carter came in 5th. my bad
pirateman Wrote:east carter vs belfry
russell vs sheldon clark
mason co. vs east ridge
Lewis County is playing Belfry, East Carter moved up tp 4A this year and were eliminated from the playoffs by Greenup County last night.Confusedhh:
pirateman Wrote:nope east carter is 3a but they now have 5 teams in their district and ur right, we do play lewis county because they came in 4th place and east carter came in 5th. my bad
Sorry you are wrong East Carter is 4A this year, in the same district with Lawrence County, Rowan County, Boyd County, and Greenup County, EC was elimitated from post season play this year.:biggrin:
pirateman Wrote:nope east carter is 3a but they now have 5 teams in their district and ur right, we do play lewis county because they came in 4th place and east carter came in 5th. my bad
Your thinking of West Carter. Not East Carter.
great job to all the teams and good luck