Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any news about SHEP's recovery?
Has anyone got an update on Chandler?
I was told that he would not be ready to throw until summer. I hope not I enjoyed watching him pitch.
^ That souds about right, and even then he will not be what he was last year. Based on experience with players who have gone through this, I would expect his Senior year, he should be back to the level he was last year.
Batp could tell you more but last I heard he was throwing and doing pretty well with his other arm. You heard right he was switching arms.
CatDawg Wrote:Batp could tell you more but last I heard he was throwing and doing pretty well with his other arm. You heard right he was switching arms.

Come on now CatDawg, lets be sensible here now. Just because Puffy he has a PhD in football sanitation doesn't mean he's an expert on those who participate in true athletic events.:biggrin:

j/k Puffmeister.
Lets keep it on topic.
CatDawg Wrote:Lets keep it on topic.

Gee, sourpuss.!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Again j/k.
As of two days ago he was released to lightly start tossing.. I think he told me that he goes back to the DR. that did the surgery around the first of the week and then he will be moved up to tossing at 15 feet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
How's the attempt with switching arms going?
Batpuff Wrote:As of two days ago he was released to lightly start tossing.. I think he told me that he goes back to the DR. that did the surgery around the first of the week and then he will be moved up to tossing at 15 feet.

Typically they start out at 30 feet, then progressively go to 45, 60, 90, 120, 150, and then to 180. Then may start actual mound work at a restricted effort.
CatDawg Wrote:How's the attempt with switching arms going?
I didnt ask him when he switched and starting throwing left they told him to even shut that down didnt want to take a risk on the other arm getting hurt just catching the ball.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Good, I understand why they are considering it but I wish they would just let everything run its course and go from there.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Gee, sourpuss.!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Again j/k.

Here you are again KIMBALL posting about Shep. I'm starting to see the man love you show toward him. Or maybe your still Jealous of him for shutting out JC as a sophomore in the championship. :moon:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Here you are again KIMBALL posting about Shep. I'm starting to see the man love you show toward him. Or maybe your still Jealous of him for shutting out JC as a sophomore in the championship. :moon:

ouch.. that one had to burn :flame: :lmao:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Here you are again KIMBALL posting about Shep. I'm starting to see the man love you show toward him. Or maybe your still Jealous of him for shutting out JC as a sophomore in the championship. :moon:

You have got to be the biggest moron that has ever walked on the face of this earth.

The sourpuss joke was directed at CatDawg while joking around about Batpuff.

And now here's the one that is really going to make you look real stupid. Johnson Central beat Shepherd in the district championship by a score of 4-2 when he was a sophomore.

Now who's the :moon: ????
Infamous Wrote:ouch.. that one had to burn :flame: :lmao:

I guess that makes you look just about as stupid as KINGJAMES, dont it?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:You have got to be the biggest moron that has ever walked on the face of this earth.

The sourpuss joke was directed at CatDawg while joking around about Batpuff.

And now here's the one that is really going to make you look real stupid. Johnson Central beat Shepherd in the district championship by a score of 4-2 when he was a sophomore.

Now who's the :moon: ????

Actually the year LC went to state is when Shep was a Sophomore and we mercied JC.Confusedhh:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Actually the year LC went to state is when Shep was a Sophomore and we mercied JC.Confusedhh:

I guess that makes you the stupidest person on BGR huh kimball? :lmao:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Actually the year LC went to state is when Shep was a Sophomore and we mercied JC.Confusedhh:

He was a sophomore last year, correct? He is a junior this year, correct?

District championship score in 2009. Johnson Central 4, Lawrence Co. 2
Infamous Wrote:I guess that makes you the stupidest person on BGR huh kimball? :lmao:

No, it must make it you. Since your not even smart enough to check the information out for yourself.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:He was a sophomore last year correct? He is a junior this year, correct?

District championship score in 2009. Johnson Central 4, Lawrence Co. 2

Either way, Freshman or sophomore year.. he mercied JC and got honorable mention all state. :moon:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:No, it must make it you. Since your not even smart enough to check the information out for yourself.

Sorry.. forgot he dominated JC AS A FRESHMAN.. :Clap:
Infamous Wrote:Sorry.. forgot he dominated JC AS A FRESHMAN.. :Clap:

That's even worse. LOL KIMBALL, face it.. Shep is better than any pitcher JC has ever had.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:That's even worse. LOL KIMBALL, face it.. Shep is better than any pitcher JC has ever had.

Since Willie Blair spent 10 years in the majors, dont think so?
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:That's even worse. LOL KIMBALL, face it.. Shep is better than any pitcher JC has ever had.

What happened last year then?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Since Willie Blair spent 10 years in the majors, not yet?

Not yet is the key words. Time will tell though.. Shepard could dominate JC throwing with his left hand. :biggrin:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Not yet is the key words. Time will tell though.. Shepard could dominate JC throwing with his left hand. :biggrin:

How come it didn't happen last year when he threw right handed? Paintsville beat him too, didn't they?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:What happened last year then?

Inexperienced team with no defensive help. Glad to see you have no knowledge about the game and couldn't see this yourself, but I'm here for ya to clear everything up. :popcorn:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Inexperienced team with no defensive help. Glad to see you have no knowledge about the game and couldn't see this yourself, but I'm here for ya to clear everything up. :popcorn:

Perhaps getting pounded in that game had a little something to do with it,........ reckon?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Perhaps getting pounded in that game had a little something to do with it,........ reckon?

Soo how does it feel to get dominated by a freshman?? Did you enjoy that one??