Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you still friends with any of the ex's in your life?
Are ya?
Are you talking EX boyfriends/girlfriends or EX husbands/wives????

If husbands..... the word filter would catch what I would say so that should tell ya!!! Smile

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
I am pretty good friends with one of my exes. She is a masseuse, so I try to stay friends with her, :biggrin:
yes a few but this is a weird thread but i guess thats why they call it general discussion
lwc Wrote:I am pretty good friends with one of my exes. She is a masseuse, so I try to stay friends with her, :biggrin:

Lol,

My Most Recent X (Hate HER)

One other is a really close friend
phs1986 Wrote:Are you talking EX boyfriends/girlfriends or EX husbands/wives????

If husbands..... the word filter would catch what I would say so that should tell ya!!! Smile
Any kind of ex.
Blue Grass Rivals Hold No Responsibility For Any Trouble You May Encounter With Your Spouse Over This Post.......Post With Caution
Yeah I am.
Never burn down a bridge between you and a woman, you never know when youll want to cross that bridge again.
Yes maybe
They are exes for a reason. Smile
Nah I dont like any of mine..I always thought that the best route is to cut all communcation (block emails, phone numbers, etc) after a split..My exes though, are all a few fries short of a happy meal, so theres nothing to miss. I dont regret disliking them either. May they be someone elses problem from now to eternity.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That's not what Tom said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not friends with any girl i actually went out with.. I don't think.. but i am friends with some girls i used to umm hang out with.. i guess you could say..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Most ex's..I caused..So I try to be as nice as possibleSmile
All of them that I see around, most have moved.......then there is the most recent, who I dated for almost 9 years...............we are not friends.
A few ex girlfriends from many, many moons ago....
Noooooooooooooooooo! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Screw em'
NEXT Wrote:All of them that I see around, most have moved.......then there is the most recent, who I dated for almost 9 years...............we are not friends.

Good lord who dates for nine years?!?!:flush::HitWall:

Anyway...I was really really good friends with one until I joined the Army. Now she won't even speak to me...Sad
vundy33 Wrote:Good lord who dates for nine years?!?!:flush::HitWall:

Anyway...I was really really good friends with one until I joined the Army. Now she won't even speak to me...Sad

Long story.
Not a chance in the world I would be friends with any of my ex's. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, you would just have to be in my shoes... LMAO