Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin vs. Breathitt "CANCELED"
This game really sucks for Breathitt Co.
Im sure this would have been a great game to pad Channing Fugats stats a bit, like last year when he rushed for 1,200 yards against the three district teams.

Its also bad for breathitt, because they dont play again untill playoff...Talking about some down time
It maybe a killer or maybe a god send. We have the time to rest, and let some of the nagging injuries heal up before playoffs. I think the boys will get very sick of hitting each other for 3 weeks and be ready to roll by the time the playoffs roll around. I think we will end up playing either, Wayne or Garrard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Congratulations to the Bobcats on their district cahampionship. Good luck in the playoffs. Best wishes to Magoffin County for a quick recovery period for all concerned.
MCHORNET Wrote:Yes, we actually are. I mean, we got beat by Powell County. And Breahitt SMASHED Powell. Just think of what they would have done to us? And yes, I play for Magoffin. Anyways, if all of these Magoffin followers say that we aren't scared, then they are lying. Cause we are terrified.

idk who ya are but if u play for this team you obiviously dont kno your team mates we're not scared to play any team
The Iceboxx Wrote:This game really sucks for Breathitt Co.
Im sure this would have been a great game to pad Channing Fugats stats a bit, like last year when he rushed for 1,200 yards against the three district teams.

Its also bad for breathitt, because they dont play again untill playoff...Talking about some down time

Are those numbers including playoffs? Fugate had 79 yards in the regular season matchup against Estill, that would mean he put up over 500 yards rushing against Powell, and Magoffin, is that correct?
Channing has 901 Rush Yards on the year
Lucky13 Wrote:Are those numbers including playoffs? Fugate had 79 yards in the regular season matchup against Estill, that would mean he put up over 500 yards rushing against Powell, and Magoffin, is that correct?

Almost forget, the district was a little bit larger last year, nevermind.:Thumbs:
CatDawg Wrote:So since they couldn't play due to being out of school (I'm assuming for the flu) they have to forfeit? If this is the case makes me see why many others haven't closed school for the flu so far.
This has happened in several cases statewide this year, so this is not just an isolated thing. Forfeits were the result in those games also.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Magoffin wasn't in this district last year.
When will Breathitt play Belfry and if they meet will it be in Jackson?
Lucky13 Wrote:Are those numbers including playoffs? Fugate had 79 yards in the regular season matchup against Estill, that would mean he put up over 500 yards rushing against Powell, and Magoffin, is that correct?

Flashman Wrote:When will Breathitt play Belfry and if they meet will it be in Jackson?

Semis, and I believe it will be in Jackson, but not positive on the location.
Flashman Wrote:When will Breathitt play Belfry and if they meet will it be in Jackson?
Stars could be aligning for the Bobcats. They get an off week to get the kinks worked out before the playoffs, may be just what the Dr. ordered.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Stars could be aligning for the Bobcats. They get an off week to get the kinks worked out before the playoffs, may be just what the Dr. ordered.

It's more of an offnight moreso than an off week. Had it been an offweek breathitt would have ahd a week simply to plan ahead or work towards a game to be played in two weeks..as it stands the week of practice had to be focused on playing Magoffin, but they got the actual game off. Nonetheless I think the week off (in what would have been a romp anyways) is probably a good thing for Breathitt.
how many is that for breaathitt in a row now
logmountainboy64 Wrote:how many is that for breaathitt in a row now

congrats to bobcats, hate it 4 mc
OH Napier isn't happy about this.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:OH Napier isn't happy about this.

That's true.
logmountainboy64 Wrote:how many is that for breaathitt in a row now

Breathitt has won four games in a row. Breathitt is currently 5-5 heading into the playoffs.
MCHORNET Wrote:Yes, we actually are. I mean, we got beat by Powell County. And Breahitt SMASHED Powell. Just think of what they would have done to us? And yes, I play for Magoffin. Anyways, if all of these Magoffin followers say that we aren't scared, then they are lying. Cause we are terrified.
how can u say this bout' mc and u play for them? you shouldnt even be allowed in mc! :ChairHit:
If you were over the Magoffin County school system and you were told that so many kids have the flu that they can't go to school. That these kids are vomitting, aching, and could possibly have the same type of flu that has literally killed other kids in our state, I would certainly hope that you wouldn't turn around and say "we'll cancel school but let's let them play ball and maybe cough on them and get some kids from another school sick just so we can say we ain't scared of anybody".

DON'T BE STUPID!!!!!!!

Sorry.... Just being a parent right now and the FLU is a touchy subject to allot of parents right now.
And before anyone makes the STUPID comment that sick kids wouldn't play I would say that you OBVIOUSLY didn't play high school ball. I don't know about where your from but in Lawrence County if you can walk you tried to play!
i know the hornets are not very good but i dont think anybody should be scared of breathitt. They will be Lucky to get out past the 2nd round of the playoffs.
the flu hit Jessamine county i asked the AD about closing and still playing he said it would be no playing so the school board toughed it out till fall break. just to keep the games.