Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
31st District
Any comments on the 31st District this year?
Gallatin County
Carroll County
Owen County
Henry County
ima have to disagree cuz i think henry is a good team that will do the unexpected!
Thats the order i would put them in.....Gallatin is always in the mix. But Henry is a team alot of people are looking over,they do return one of the best players in the District Connor Jeffries. Should be exciting watching everything unfold.:popcorn:
You cant forget about Pete B. Trever R and Tommy G.
i see this district coming down to Henry an Owen...giving the favor to Henry
I have heard that Jordan Shelton might not even play this year due to foot problems. Can anyone clear this up?
If this is true then that is a big loss for Owen County and their team
if that is true then it comes doen to henry an gallitin....if true that loss will set owen real far back....
I will take Gallatin County to win the 31st tournment, but Owen County to take the regular season playoff.
I am hoping to see Gc and Hc for the 31st.
Old Henry Man Wrote:I will take Gallatin County to win the 31st tournment, but Owen County to take the regular season playoff.
Gallatin is tough and they always come prepared come tournament time I like this prediction :Thumbs:
Gallatin has a very solid "TEAM". I'm not sure they have a single play for just one player. Always a lot of movement and cuts for everyone. I think they are the front runners in the 31st.... Great guards, like to run the floor and they always crash the boards reguardless of size.:redboxer:
UofLrocks Wrote:Gallatin has a very solid "TEAM". I'm not sure they have a single play for just one player. Always a lot of movement and cuts for everyone. I think they are the front runners in the 31st.... Great guards, like to run the floor and they always crash the boards reguardless of size.:redboxer:

Grant you on that gallatin is a good ball club and should be a good contender in the 31st district.. very well coach but very dirty also and if you get in their heads boys its over for them.:zzz: Good luck though. we will see who coumes out on top
Maybe this will give some of you an idea how good Gallatin is this season. Dec. 1st Gallatin Co 95 Eminence 29 Final score.
UofLrocks Wrote:Gallatin has a very solid "TEAM". I'm not sure they have a single play for just one player. Always a lot of movement and cuts for everyone. I think they are the front runners in the 31st.... Great guards, like to run the floor and they always crash the boards reguardless of size.:redboxer:

come on like who brice carlton
:lmao:
gcbballdad Wrote:Maybe this will give some of you an idea how good Gallatin is this season. Dec. 1st Gallatin Co 95 Eminence 29 Final score.

it dont i might advise u to look at who they played how can gallatin stop owen and henry they cant
Look for Owen County to take the 1 seed and face off against the 3 seed, Henry County in the district tourney.

1. Owen County
2. Gallatin County
3. Henry County
4. Carroll County

Owen County district tourney champions
Laniganfan29 Wrote:Look for Owen County to take the 1 seed and face off against the 3 seed, Henry County in the district tourney.

1. Owen County
2. Gallatin County
3. Henry County
4. Carroll County

Owen County district tourney champions

1. Gallatin County
2. Owen County
3. Carroll County
4. Henry County.
Gallatin has flexed some early muscle. Henry, Owen and Carroll has been disapointing
Old Henry Man Wrote:Gallatin has flexed some early muscle. Henry, Owen and Carroll has been disapointing

against who the two teames they played have not won a game plz help me understand how do you pick gallatin when they played a coupled cupcake teams
:flame: