Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Schools are Recruiting Your Local High School Boys?
For ashland I know that Ian is off to EKU,

Agnel looken at missippi state

Aaron Cordail I hear that VT has high intrest in him. If iam missin any help would be greatly appreciated in the ashland area.
Wow a chance to go to Blacksburg and play for the Hookies would be awesome. They have a great program there and good tradition. I would have loved to had the chance to go play for them. I was scouted by some great schools but wow VT is big time. Confusedhh:
Yes it is I am good friends with Mark swift and he said that the VT rec is in love with mr cordial due to is love for the game but I think this young man was one underated DE for the tomcats.
chase huffman from pikeville's goin to morehead
so is Chadd Blackburn

Where is Blume headed?
Blume said he wanted to go to a smaller college, maybe NAIA or DII and then try to transfer up.
go panthers!!! Wrote:chase huffman from pikeville's goin to morehead
he is playin baseball isnt it?
im pretty sure Ian is going to visit Brown.
Ian has talked to and has and will visit numerous colleges. I think his main choices have been narrowing down to EKU and Centre though.
For Lynn Camp
Jimmy Chaffin is being recruited by UofL, Uk, EKU, and WKU. Plus others.
Anthony Walters Union and Campbellsville
Josh Reynolds -Cumberlands and Union
Nick Scalf - not sure of the schools, but he is being looked at.
If Ian ends up at centre that would put a whole new boost to their program. But on aaron cordial the news for him is that he is turning in the videos that the rec wants froom VT and they just want to see what they can work with but good luck to that boy.
I have heard from a very reliable source that VT wants to use Aaron Cordial a lot on special teams.
does corbin count for recruiting????lol cause theyve been tryin to recruit Joe Roskopf from Lynn Camp...but do you blame them????
Jon Wells one school thats been showing interest in him is Kentucky State University, and Mount Saint Joseph has also expressed interest. Just a few.
A-tcat 06 we would love to hear what the source name Wink Wink or u can pm me it.
Tomcat68 Wrote:Ian has talked to and has and will visit numerous colleges. I think his main choices have been narrowing down to EKU and Centre though.

Ian has been talking with both EKU and Centre, but he probably won't be going to EKU. Right now his choices have been narrowed down to Keyon, Brown, Centre, and Western Kentucky.
tomcatnation Wrote:A-tcat 06 we would love to hear what the source name Wink Wink or u can pm me it.

Check your PMs TomcatNation.
already did.
LCwildcatJR Wrote:does corbin count for recruiting????lol cause theyve been tryin to recruit Joe Roskopf from Lynn Camp...but do you blame them????

:Nodding: :big grin:
Well, Leslie has numerous kids looking on going to college for football. Quentin Morgan, John Horton, Daniel Day, Jerry Caudill, and Bj Young. Not sure where some of them are going but I know Caudill is looking at some D-1 colleges like U of L and UK.
nick scalf from lynn camp is getting looks from g'town, union, cumberland, and carson-newman college. seems like carson-newman is really interested in him
justin slone and tj hall are going to alice lloyd on a basball scholarship
This is a Football thread not baseball. And they havent planned on goin anywhere yet.
At Southwestern - UK, U of L, Clemson, Virginia Tech, Auburn, Georgia, Florida, Oklahoma, Michigan, Wake Forest, Morehead State, Eastern, Western, LSU, and Alabama are just to name a few. Most of them to see Josh Minton, but some to see Logan Viers, Matt McWhorter, and Patrick Wright.
I Know Morehead State Was At Central Today Talking With Seniors Ron Blume And Sean Music...And Junior Blake Johnson...Might Have Talked To More But Thats The Only 3 I Know Of For Sure...
Matt Maynard- U.K., Morehead State, EKU, Western Kentucky, Ohio U, and Marshall.
Chaffin uk u of l eastern western etc
Well someone from Pburg always gose to one of the NAIA schools in KY or divsion 3 school Centre.
Olinger is being looked at by EKU, WKU, Uk, Virginia, UofL, and Chucky Osteen is By Everyone of this colleges i just metioned and plus tennessee and Kentucky State.
Holbrook is down to Brown, Centre, Kenyon, and he is leaning toward Kenyon. Nice facilities, great school, good football program.