34-NewArkCatholicFan
33-Pupaw
27-Nefarious83
27-King360
28-RaidarNation09
23-StrikeoutKing
20-Cougarpride08
16-Cuppett777

These Are the latest scores some names arent on there i know, if u want to post in week 6, i will tally up your scores, pls send me a private PM telling me your name was left out and i will fix it

I worked decently hard on this and if u see any mistakes let me know, i double checked the scores so eevrything should be right. IM SORRY if your name was left out its 2am and i will gladly put your name on the list. I take This very seriously and enjoy it. So I Have Decided TO Restart The College PIckem Scoring. I Know your thinking well why u fixed it. yes i have but i want to make things a little more interesting. Who ever wins my college pickem. Not these games but the new ones i am going to add. With some help of some members hopefully. I Personally am going to donate 5-10 dollars to make them a donating Bluegrass Rivals Member. If this is against the rules in any way a staff member pls let me know and i will think of some other prize. What does everyone think?

I Remember a few members saying they would help in my last thread

Deathstar 80
theVILLE
Strikeout King
These scores are from the Pick'em that is no longer being ran. Just thought people would like to know if they won or not.

A Mod can delete this thread if he or she would like.
If you need any more help, just msg me,. Would be glad to help!!
NYY10 Wrote:If you need any more help, just msg me,. Would be glad to help!!

I Pmed You,
Wildcatk23 Wrote:These scores are from the Pick'em that is no longer being ran. Just thought people would like to know if they won or not.

A Mod can delete this thread if he or she would like.

It's never a bad thing to show who the winner was. Why would I want to delete this thread? :biggrin:
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:It's never a bad thing to show who the winner was. Why would I want to delete this thread? :biggrin:

haha, go ahead and rub it in lol..

naw. you did great!!

Congrats!!