Poll: who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mclean
16.67%
Union
83.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McLean County @ Union County 10/23
predictions?
McLean by a TD. They are peaking now and coming off their decisive thumping of Tilghman.
McClean 20-14
I'm taking Union in this one.
Union County is a talented team when all healthy. There are some injuries
so we will have to wait to game time. They have some good backs and recievers and one of the best QB,s in Western Ky. THE defence has been playing very good. It should be a good game with a lot of action. I will take the Braves in this one.
Union County is one of the top teams 3A this season. They won't lose this one at home.

Good luck to both teams.
My vote also goes to McLean for having the best concession stand food. It should be instructive for other schools.
Some talk around that Foster and Robison are injured and may not play. That would be a loss for UC. Foster had a ton of yards running and recieving and Robison had 180 yards or so passing in the game last year.Would be hard to replace those stats. Either way, I still look for Union to win, they have other skill players and thier defense has been playing good, that Ratley
kid is just like a vacuum cleaner at safety, Berry in the middle, the Hedgepath kid(good player) and I could go on and on. Defense will have to play good to stop Phillips and company.
Needless to say, Foster is not injured, 153 yards on 11 carries, Robison is injured but still played but was at about 50% but he played and helped his team win. Defense was the key, score 19-2.
Union County