Poll: Who will take this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
87.23%
East Ridge
12.77%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ East Ridge 10/23
New thread for next weeks game.....

Have at it!!! Smile

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
phs1986 Wrote:New thread for next weeks game.....

Have at it!!! Smile

JV rolls 49-0.
^ jv???
Stardust Wrote:^ jv???

LMAO.... I do believe bucslover is being scarastic... In a fun sense of the way that is.....

Belfry's JV is a decent young team with a LOT of upcoming talent on it.... He probably (I'm guessing here) thinks that Coach Haywood (after the varsity goes in and does the job) will sub his entire JV squad and be classy about the win.... I'm guessing here..... ??????

phs1986 Wrote:LMAO.... I do believe bucslover is being scarastic... In a fun sense of the way that is.....

Belfry's JV is a decent young team with a LOT of upcoming talent on it.... He probably (I'm guessing here) thinks that Coach Haywood (after the varsity goes in and does the job) will sub his entire JV squad and be classy about the win.... I'm guessing here..... ??????

No disrespect to Brad Allen and the tribe, but this is the first game this year, other than the second half against Pikeville, where the JV should get a big chunk of playing time.
Belfry sleepwalks to a 40-14 win.
Haywood will definately show more class than chapman. will let his younger players get playing time. this is why belfry can take such a young team and get them to the point that this team is at. playing time is so cruical for freshman and sophmores.gets them use to playing and gets them settled for situations to come in the future. the difference in being a good coach and a great coach is knowing when to utilize this crucial playing time for your younger kids instead of boasting your BIGGG EGO.!!! and trying to tear the hearts out of your opponents. AFTER ALL THESE ARE SOMEONES KIDS TO AND THEY SHOULD BE SHOWN A LITTLE COMPASSION.
piratefan989 Wrote:Haywood will definately show more class than chapman. will let his younger players get playing time. this is why belfry can take such a young team and get them to the point that this team is at. playing time is so cruical for freshman and sophmores.gets them use to playing and gets them settled for situations to come in the future. the difference in being a good coach and a great coach is knowing when to utilize this crucial playing time for your younger kids instead of boasting your BIGGG EGO.!!! and trying to tear the hearts out of your opponents. AFTER ALL THESE ARE SOMEONES KIDS TO AND THEY SHOULD BE SHOWN A LITTLE COMPASSION.

true thats why they stay good most times the younger ones get plenty of playing time, but like buclover said not much this year..
hope they get out with no injuries from both teams
Belfry by at least 40.
Senior Night at East Ridge. Hate too see those Seniors who have had muitple coaching changes over the years play their final game aganist such a tough opponent. But I would be glad its aganist someone like Coach Haywood. Not much I can say about the game its self but Pirates will go and more then likly get another W.

Pirates 50
Warriors 14
Not really a whole lot to say here, Im not gonna post a complete shutout score because I dont think Coach Haywood would let that happen if he can help it.
I say
Belfry-56
East Ridge-14
frankly even with JV in it still might be a blowout:zzz:
Belfry is gonna steam roll em' in this one!
Belfry-52
East Ridge- 10
Evidently someone thinks ER can hang with the Pirates.... they have 2 votes in the poll!!!

49-14 Pirates,not really much to say about this one
phs1986 Wrote:Evidently someone thinks ER can hang with the Pirates.... they have 2 votes in the poll!!!

WOW....they do don't they...lol
:please:
Someone has to go with underdog but i'm not East Ridge will
score one late in this one . Belfry rolls 49-14 go PIRATES.
I see that East Ridge actually has 4 votes now. I just wanna hears someone's argument on how they think East Ridge can possibly win against Belfrey?
Please someone explain the logic and reasoning behind the 4 voters who picked East Ridge in this game? :please:
irishcard16 Wrote:Please someone explain the logic and reasoning behind the 4 voters who picked East Ridge in this game? :please:

Probably to ease the pain,lol:flame::yikes:
lol true risingpower84, but my prediction

Belfry-48
East-14

In a running clock
Big red will roll.
Still waitin on an explanation on what are now 5 votes for East Ridge?
wish I'd set this to show who voted for who.... we can do that you know!!! LOL

phs1986 Wrote:wish I'd set this to show who voted for who.... we can do that you know!!! LOL

I would have LOVED to see that.
I voted for East Ridge, I dont even care too say it. I hope Brad and his boys take it too the Pirates. Even though I doubt that will happen.
I voted for East Ridge because I felt sorry for them and one of Belfrys fans voted for Raceland in our thread.
Real Badman Wrote:I voted for East Ridge, I dont even care too say it. I hope Brad and his boys take it too the Pirates. Even though I doubt that will happen.

So pretty much, the 5 votes for East Ridge are people who don't like Belfry but they still know that Belfry will win no problem?
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I voted for East Ridge because I felt sorry for them and one of Belfrys fans voted for Raceland in our thread.

Well, I personally thank both you and Real Badman for your honesty. It's a rare thing on here ya know!!! Smile:biggrin:

leecoukfan Wrote:So pretty much, the 5 votes for East Ridge are people who don't like Belfry but they still know that Belfry will win no problem?
UH.... that about sums it up!!! :Thumbs: