Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sophomores and Juniors in the 58th
What kids in the 10th and 11th grades are good in our district?
i don't kno that many juniors and sophmores of the 58th but i do kno of:
Juniors
Ethan Johnson-South Floyd
Lyle Johnson-South Floyd
Trai Witt- Betsy Layne
Sophmores-
Wes Akers-South Floyd
Jordan Hall-Prestonsburg
Pburg is the only team I know so :
Jordon Hall soph.
Bobby Hughes soph.
Ethan Johnson of sf is prob. the best then lyle johnson
Taylor Clark from Prestonsburg has potential to be one of the best Sophomores.
Ethan Johnson is the best Junior.
As for sophomores you've got Wes Akers and Jordan Hall. Bobby Hughes is a good defensive player but has seemed to have lost his shot... HMMMM!?
i would say ryan collin and farley and corey henry from sf
ryan and farley are from ac my bad
Josh Martin from AC
"rosco" Wrote:Josh Martin from AC
josh martin? who is he he has nothing on ethan j
Does this thread say anything about the best ONE??? The 58th is loaded with talent. I was just tellin you that he was a great player...
"rosco" Wrote:Does this thread say anything about the best ONE??? The 58th is loaded with talent. I was just tellin you that he was a great player...

thats cool but ive played w him he ant much
Josh Martin- ACHS
"blackcatforever" Wrote:Ethan Johnson is the best Junior.
As for sophomores you've got Wes Akers and Jordan Hall. Bobby Hughes is a good defensive player but has seemed to have lost his shot... HMMMM!?

Didn't look to me like Bobby lost his shot in the Meet the Blackcats game.
Ethan Johnson from Sf is the best. Then Josh Martin from allen central
Everybody from South Floyd
"alfus21" Wrote:Everybody from South Floyd
honestly what do you have agianst south floyd in ever thread you ve put somthan negative.. im glad to see a team with such good fans .. r u jelous?
The raiders have got alot of talent and have a great starting five and good juniors an sophmores. in stead of all the negative stuff that would hurt some ones feeling come on man ... dont hate appriciate
Because you're such a good sport about it, I won't completely tear you apart on your spelling and point out the fact that this is yet another South Floyd fan who has a very hard time spelling simple words...

And trust me when I say I'm not jealous....What's to be jealous of?
"alfus21" Wrote:Because you're such a good sport about it, I won't completely tear you apart on your spelling and point out the fact that this is yet another South Floyd fan who has a very hard time spelling simple words...

And trust me when I say I'm not jealous....What's to be jealous of?

sorry dude i dont know what web site you think you're on. you need to look at the top it says bluegrassrivals it is a sports web site were people give opinions. it has nothing to do with spelling.. but i would like to congratulate you because you're such a good speller. hell if i were you i'd start me a spelling contest
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:srry dude i dont no wat web site u think ur on u need to look at the top it says bluegrass rivals its a sports web site were ppl give opinions it has nothing to do with a spelling.. but i would like to congradulate u because ur such a good speller hell if i where u id start me a spelling contest

Hahahahaha...I'm sorry Homer, It just irks me to see people that can't spell..I shouldn't hold that against you. I know it's something you can't help...I apologize vehemently(with a strong passion) for offending you and calling you out on your spelling....

By the way, I think you might be my new favorite poster on the site..Thanks for joining..You'll be good for a whole lot of laughs...
"alfus21" Wrote:Hahahahaha...I'm sorry Homer, It just irks me to see people that can't spell..I shouldn't hold that against you. I know it's something you can't help...I apologize vehemently(with a strong passion) for offending you and calling you out on your spelling....

By the way, I think you might be my new favorite poster on the site..Thanks for joining..You'll be good for a whole lot of laughs...

thinks for the approval webster but i dont need it
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:thinks for the approval webster but i dont need it

Hahahaha..You're welcome Homer Simpson....Keep up the good work...
"alfus21" Wrote:Hahahaha..You're welcome Homer Simpson....Keep up the good work...
i guess ur ok but u need 2 drop the spelling b thing its not working so insted of researching on how to spell research the 15th region so you can see that sf has the best team this year
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:i guess ur ok but u need 2 drop the spelling b thing its not working so insted of researching on how to spell research the 15th region so you can see that sf has the best team this year

I don't think I need to research on how to spell..It's something I came accustomed to at about the age of 7....I'll sure get on that research on South Floyd although every pre-season ranking I've seen doesn't have them at #1 so I'll have to head over the 15th Region Library and try to find something that says South Floyd is the best team this year...
"alfus21" Wrote:I don't think I need to research on how to spell..It's something I came accustomed to at about the age of 7....I'll sure get on that research on South Floyd although every pre-season ranking I've seen doesn't have them at #1 so I'll have to head over the 15th Region Library and try to find something that says South Floyd is the best team this year...

u do that and pick me up a spelling book while ur there better yet hell im talking to a walkin dictionary u can just teach me wat u no bout spelling cuz i need some help i agree
I'm done...Let's take this to private messaging before this thread gets closed...
South Floyd will be lucky to go to the Regional Tournament this year.
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:South Floyd will be lucky to go to the Regional Tournament this year.
i disagree no 1 in the distric can stop ryan johnson and if they do who will stop ryan little and ethan johnson
Quit the arguing or this one is closed
I Think That Tyler Slone Is One Of The Top Junoirs He Is A Good All Around Player And Has A Good Attittude And Works Hard To Make His Team Better