Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Ashland Updates
9:00 minutes remain in the first.

JCHS-8
AHS-0
67 yard TD run for JK Hall. 5:57 remains in the first.

JCHS-16
AHS-0

The first TD was a 56 yard run by J.J. Jude.
Go eagles!!!
Wow Very surprising so far. Way to go Golden Eagles playing us really helped you guys out in the long run!
Way to start this thing JC.
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:Wow Very surprising so far. Way to go Golden Eagles playing us really helped you guys out in the long run!

If I remember correctly the game was tied at the half. JC in the second half wore down, fumbled every time someone looked at them, and basically played with the deer in the head light look. So saying playing Bell helped them out in the long run is kinda disrespectful in my opinion and no need for you to think Bell Co. are world beaters. For one half they played nose to nose with you guys, then for some reason they played with two left feet and no arms in the second. I think through hard work, knowing that they were better then their record, the hazing of being off to the slowest start ever in the Jim Matney era at JC pushed them enough to finally play the way that they should have been the whole season.
TD Ashland from about 1 yard out. 2pt. attempt fails.

JCHS-16
AHS-6

9:50 remaining in the half.
J.K. Hall hits J.J. Jude on a HB flare out of the backfield. Takes it 47 yards to the 1. The big moose Tanner Bratton takes it the rest of the way. The kick fails.

JCHS-22
AHS-6
Ashland in trouble now.
JC turning the corner tonight it looks like.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:JC turning the corner tonight it looks like.

I would say they are benifiting from their schedule. They have lost some games but to some really good teams.
Ashland gets shut out of the endzone on the 4 to end the half.

JCHS-22
AHS-6
Lot of football left tomcats survived the storm still in striking distance finally get to find out if this team is good. Or great
Go Johnson Central
2nd half started yet?
22-20 JC End of 3rd
Wow. What happened to JC? They had this game under control in the first half.
Tomcats get the fumble
Alber has score 2 td's and a 2 point conversion
If someone doesn't care. Could you keep updates coming for this game? You don't have to do play by play but just kinda hit the critical parts of the game. Thanks.
Seems like they might be pretty equal.
Touchdown tomcats take the lead
TD Rogers. ashland up 26-22
Hunter for the 2 point conversion. 28-22
What a comeback.
How much time is left?
Inside 5 min
Hardy with the sack. 4th and 10 for jc
Tie game with 1:42 to go
Tied at 28

Jc going for xtra point