Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central vs. Belfry Updates...
jetpilot Wrote:Hey SV handled PC much more easily than Belfry did. Time for a Belfry/SV series???

lol I'm not too bored...
Oh God, not another one. :igiveup:
jetpilot Wrote:Hey SV handled PC much more easily than Belfry did. Time for a Belfry/SV series???

lol I'm not too bored...

since Belfry beat PHS 54-20 you concede SV and PC are better? Wink
Pike Central has one of the best defensive coaches in the state...should have kept his cool, but if u r pike central u come away very happy....This could possibly be a rematch in the playoffs...just a thought
HahahA nORMAN'S LINE ON THE RADIO IN RESPONSE TO READING SMACK ON THE INTERNET
whoa..caps lock...

Alright McGuire keeps for 1st Down to PC 24.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:since Belfry beat PHS 54-20 you concede SV and PC are better? Wink

Need a SV/Belfry series to determine who Pikeville plays in the future. Only have one spot open and it's reserved for the top team amongst the county schools.:biggrin:
McGuire actually didnt gain it after measurement, but he keeps again and picks it up.
jetpilot Wrote:Need a SV/Belfry series to determine who Pikeville plays in the future. Only have one spot open and it's reserved for the top team amongst the county schools.:biggrin:

We are talking football, not debate team Big Grin
2nd and 9..pass incomplete...3rd and 9.
1:32 left
24-14 Belfry
McGuire keeps for nothing...4th Down
EKUAlum05 Wrote:HahahA nORMAN'S LINE ON THE RADIO IN RESPONSE TO READING SMACK ON THE INTERNET

What smack?:blabbermo
Clock running down... Chapman content with moral victory at this point. His team played their hearts out and deserve a ton of credit.
*Delay of Game CENTRAL*
McGuire complete to Chandler to 43, 1st and 10 PC
jetpilot Wrote:What smack?:blabbermo

Micky was talking about Belfry fans writing stuff online and PC reading it and Norman said "Hey! I write some of that" HAHA
PC clocks it... McGuire deep and incomplete
:05 left...
McGuire pass knocked away..FINAL
It's obvious Chapman will do very good things for PC. Thanks for the updates EKU.