Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central vs. Belfry Updates...
Looks like Chapman may have our number again. Missed XPs and turnovers are things that shouldnt be happening this late in the year.
wooderson Wrote:Yep, I cant figure out why our coaches havent been able to figure out this 10 in the box defense. When you dont have the dominant offensive line and speed burner HBs (Jones, Howard, etc.) you have to find a way to make defense play you honest. The one pass that is always open against this type of defense is the little dump pass in the flat to either a tightend or the first back through on the belly and yet we never find a way to utilize this play.

this is such a great point I.E just to furthur strengthen that argument the pass against P-Burg first game of the season
Bad snap and XP is no good.
PC 14
B 12
2:16 in 3rd
First lead for PC ever in the 2nd half against Belfry?
NEXT Wrote:First lead for PC ever in the 2nd half against Belfry?

Which could mean first win EVER vs Belfry. Unimaginable effort tonight by the Pirates.
Belfry has attempted two passes all game, one resulted in a sack the other in an incompletion.

Belfry has to spread the field... I can not stress this enough. Chapman's defense involves filling gaps and stacking on top of each other so linemen have to guess who they block while the other guy fills the hole.
wooderson Wrote:Which could mean first win EVER vs Belfry. Unimaginable effort tonight by the Pirates.
3A in the mountains has been turned upside down this year.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Varney to 42, 2nd and 7.
*FALSE START BELFRY* (further proof that Belfry's head is out of the game)
2nd and 13... HUUUUUGE difference.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Belfry has attempted two passes all game, one resulted in a sack the other in an incompletion.

Belfry has to spread the field... I can not stress this enough. Chapman's defense involves filling gaps and stacking on top of each other so linemen have to guess who they block while the other guy fills the hole.

Yet almost every year we face a team like this (ex Breathitt) we fail to learn anything from it and become to stubborn to make a change.
wooderson Wrote:Yet almost every year we face a team like this (ex Breathitt) we fail to learn anything from it and become to stubborn to make a change.

well it IS the same defence
Bad shotgun snap and Williams falls on it, 3rd and 16.
Belfry has destroyed their own drive and are confused and have to take a timeout.

:39 left in 3rd
PC 14
B 12
Big gain on the inside give out of the Gun.... Varney gains 14.
4th and a big 2.
END OF 3RD QUARTER
PC 14
B 12

Belfry 4th and 2 at the PC 32.
Belfry should throw it here
Uh oh
Maynard actually had last carry.

Back to the Bone and ball is fumbled and PC recovers and returns it for yards.

1st and 10 PC.
Meade up the gut to the B 48, 2nd and 7.
Quicker update mode.
McGuire stuffed for no gain, 3rd and 7.
McGuire gains positive yards to 43, 4th and 2.
Logic says PC needs to go for it..and they will.

McGuire stuffs him for 6 yard loss... 1st and 10 Belfry at Midfield
Belfry in Thomcat...confusion ensues...Maynard gains 4.
Hurry, someone get me a Link to watch this!!!
Make it 3..2nd and 7.
*TIMEOUT PC*
9:17 left
If...Then Wrote:Hurry, someone get me a Link to watch this!!!

Not watchable..but wxccfm.com is the radio stream
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Not watchable..but wxccfm.com is the radio stream

It had to be this game! Thanks
Chapman making adjustments to Thomcat..
homcat..Lovern big gain on option inside the 30... Wink
Thomas keeps, himmed in, tackled
*FACEMASK PC*
1st and 5...
Maynard up the middle out of the bone inside the 20..1st and 10...daggone bucslover...maybe not. HAHA
1st and 10 PC 18.
Maynard to the 15, 2nd and 7.
Is that Steve Mickey on the radio?