Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg-54 Breathitt County-51
Good win for the Blackcats. They felt as if they should have beaten Portsmouth Clay badly, and this has given them a boost in confidence.
Congrats P-burg...Any stats?
Congrats to the Blackcats !
Both team's played all players, P'burg looked pretty good. They Still have some work to do on a few things. Breathitt looked pretty good too. The big man underneath is money when he gets the ball, and one of the other guys, I don't remember if it was a guard or forward, can shoot very well from 3 point range in. I think the Blackcats have reloaded
for another great exciting year.
Way to go Blackcats!!! Congrats!!
Prestonsburg should have won this game by more...Breathitt lost all 5 starters from last years team...It's still early though, and I'm sure Prestonsburg will improve..
So everyone got in for Prestonsburg? I'm sure the game would have been a little different if they had played it like a real game.
im actually kind of surprised by the outcome of this game...I figured P-burg would win this one by double-digits
Prestonsburg should have actually won by 6 but a boy from Breathitt made about a half court shot at the buzzer to cut it to 3
Great win cats! Im looking forward to the Magoffin co game!!
The Magoffin County game should be a easy win for the blackcats.
Ha Ha, Magoffin won't be an easy win for many teams this year. They flat out stay after the ball and basket, non stop. They'll finess their way thru a game till the ball starts going in.
Breathitt County will be the most improved team in the 14th by season's end. Sophomores Travis Smith and Justin Hollon will make the Bobcat faithful forget all about Sewell and Hundley. This team will make a strong run at the end, but will fall short. However, the next two seasons, the Bobcats will be one of, if not the, best teams in the 14th and perhaps the mountains.
the bobcats had a great team and if they're young they will cause problems in the 14th the next few years
good win for the blackcats