Poll: Who wins this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Henry County
100.00%
North Oldham
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry County @ North Oldham 10/9
any thoughts.
having seen both play i give edge to north.as usual henry has played soft early schedule and dont think they are ready for the physical district play.they did play anderson co. and was worked over pretty good.i think north is more talented and better coached.henry may go 0-3 in the district.
Do not forget Henry played within a TD of Owensboro Cath at Owensboro.
Last year's game was a instant classic.
I will take Henry County 27-21
Hc 17-10
Henry County just a big softy. No O, No D, No special teams, No coaching, No talent! hopefully they can just stay on the field...Martin knew what he was doing when he left Henry Co.
whats-it-2u Wrote:Henry County just a big softy. No O, No D, No special teams, No coaching, No talent! hopefully they can just stay on the field...Martin knew what he was doing when he left Henry Co.

Pretty cold, but I like the way you state your opinion. Henry County did beat North 3 times in a row, until last year.
I hope the weather holds off, but a rain should help North.
Yes very cold....but this should be a good game.Henry and North battle everytime they take the field. This game usually has fans on the edge of their seats an the outcome is decided in the final minutes. Anyone who can handel the weather should try to make this game..
HC 28
NO 14
I would say that North Oldham wins this game 28-21