Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbox Live Help
I need someone who knows how too hook xbox live up. Anyone? PM me.
t/t/t

Anyone know what I can do too keep a connection now? everytime I try too play a game of ncaa it kicks me off. I hvae Intermountain Cable. some help would be greatly appericated
Make sure you have a gold membership and make sure your Ethernet cable is plugged in correctly.
I can get connected too Live but when I start too play a game It says I lose connection. . I do have a gold membership. Im pretty sure I have everything hooked up right.
Hmm...thats weird.

Usually that indicates that you have a Silver account...

But if you say you do have a Gold account...its hard to say.

You might wanna call up Gamestop or something man.
I know I have a gold account because I can play other games like Call of Duty World at War. Is anytone else ahving this problem with NCAA 10? the more I research this problem the more I think something wrong at EA Sports.
EA servers does have alot of issues with NCAA 10 sometimes.
You might not have a very good connection. If your running off of a wireless router, plug an enet cord straight into the modem and that will help.
Pink Flamingo Wrote:You might not have a very good connection. If your running off of a wireless router, plug an enet cord straight into the modem and that will help.

Iv already been doing that. no router at all. just a direct connection from the modem too the xbox
Real Badman Wrote:Iv already been doing that. no router at all. just a direct connection from the modem too the xbox

make sure you have an open connection which would require you to have an open NAT if not that will cause you to get kicked alot
Real Badman Wrote:Iv already been doing that. no router at all. just a direct connection from the modem too the xbox

15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:make sure you have an open connection which would require you to have an open NAT if not that will cause you to get kicked alot

I think without a modem its set to open NAT. You probally should call your internet provider, thats where your problem lays