Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lewis County
71.43%
Nicholas County
28.57%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewis County @ Nicholas County 10/9
Both teams come off of lopsided losses, so which team wins?
I think it will be a battle...Lewis County will edge them though. 7-6 Lewis.
Blue Jackets.
Lc 28-12
Lewis by 10. Good luck to both teams.
home-field advantage by 6
LC by a TD
[quote=LClion4life]Lc 28-12[/QUOTE Can you give a up date on the injured players LC has?:blondnurs
Yes, old warrior, starting RT Nathaniel Lightner is gone after yeet another injury to his left knee, he is only a sophomore and in the past he has torn his MCL, ACL, 2 meniscuses, and sprain it twice, this time it was a stretched ligament i think but with it having the history it has, the dr. advised him not to play for the rest of the year if he wants to play in the future.

Starting RG and DT Michael Mustard was taken to the hospital during the 3rd quarter of the Mason Co. game due to a hip injury, no word yet on his condition.

Starting DE, K, and P Andrew Prater is going to play defense @ Nicholas after only punting vs Mason due to a concussion suffered vs Fleming.

Starting WR, CB, and KR Blake Kilgore may play this Friday but not so sure yet, he had a bad shoulder injury vs Fleming.

Starting CB Cody Stapleton is playing vs Nicholas Co. also, after suffering a neck injury vs Fleming Co.
LClion4life Wrote:Yes, old warrior, starting RT Nathaniel Lightner is gone after yeet another injury to his left knee, he is only a sophomore and in the past he has torn his MCL, ACL, 2 meniscuses, and sprain it twice, this time it was a stretched ligament i think but with it having the history it has, the dr. advised him not to play for the rest of the year if he wants to play in the future.

Starting RG and DT Michael Mustard was taken to the hospital during the 3rd quarter of the Mason Co. game due to a hip injury, no word yet on his condition.

Starting DE, K, and P Andrew Prater is going to play defense @ Nicholas after only punting vs Mason due to a concussion suffered vs Fleming.

Starting WR, CB, and KR Blake Kilgore may play this Friday but not so sure yet, he had a bad shoulder injury vs Fleming.

Starting CB Cody Stapleton is playing vs Nicholas Co. also, after suffering a neck injury vs Fleming Co.
WOW, in the past we have been banged up like that, and it kills your team, shuffling players around, gets you out of cync, we pray for your team and may they all heal in time to play later on this season.:omg:
Keep your heads up fellas...get better soon.
i am gonna take lewis in a close one
I like the Lion's also glad to see Corky Prater back with the team, me and him were coached by Bill Robinson, he coached me before coming to Lewis County.:Clap:
Week 8 prediction-Mark Maynard Daily independent

Lewis County 20, Nicholas County 18: Lions have this one in the bag, even on the road, in a mild upset.