Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Lawrence Co. Friday Dec. 2
This is part of a boys girl district game. What does everyone thing the out come will be. This is the 1st time these two teams have played in about 10 years. Both teams coming off great seasons last year. Lawrence Co lost all five starters from last year but have experience in the starting line-up this year. This will be a game to watch, knowing they then turn around to meet each other just days later on the 9th at Paintsville.
I think Paintsville will win this game!
I think Paintsville may pull this one off!
Isn't this odd to be playing district games at the beginning of the season? Then turn around and play them again in a week.
Should be a good game
Paintsville will more than likely win in the regular season debut
Paintsville in a very tough game.
I think LC will be tough for the tigers, everyone will be tough though, so this should be a good game...
Paintsville will win this one easy. If they play like they can, they wont have no troulbe with the dogs. If they run up and down the floor, which is there best offense, they wont have any trouble winning this one.
unfortunately I think Paintsville since they have more experience together , hate the schedule too( had to get a complaint in there..lol)but i will be cheering my heart out for the Dawgs!
the tigers
Tigers by 15.
way to go catdawg.
Tigers by 12
Dawgs All The Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea I think it will be better than most.
Paintsville by 20
is blake bundy still playing??
landon slone should have 30
Paintsvile Tigers by 18 and landon slone will not have any more than 7 points, and im looking for Kevin Williams to have a breakout night with about 30 points and 20 boards.... Landon is not what everybody thkinks by the way.. His best sport is actually swimming
Come on Paintsville by 20 and Williams having 30 and 20 boards, do think they are playing an grade school team. I give paintsville credit were credit is do.
Well I honestly think that if J.D. VanHoose didn't play in this game the tigers would be alot better.. J.D. may contribute a few points give or take a few, I'm saying he may have 6 points
I think if the tigers put in their secret player, Brandon Murray, they'd be a lot better off... I think if he ever got in that he would drop 40 on LC no doubt... He is dangerous from the perimiter and is also a very strong/physical player on the glass... He is without a doubt Paintsville's secret weapon! MURDA
Don't you agree Webster?
I think it will be a tough game for the dawgs for the simple fact that its the first season game and we got a young team but everyone can bet on it being an exciting game. We will do ok but just remember we do have next week if things don't go our way. GOOD LUCK DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!
"TERMINATOR X" Wrote:I think if the tigers put in their secret player, Brandon Murray, they'd be a lot better off... I think if he ever got in that he would drop 40 on LC no doubt... He is dangerous from the perimiter and is also a very strong/physical player on the glass... He is without a doubt Paintsville's secret weapon! MURDA

just curious as to why a player who can supposedly score 40 points is sitting the bench?
paintsville by far
I agree Tiger Fan
"TERMINATOR X" Wrote:Don't you agree Webster?
I totally agree Terminator X...He is a DEADLY weapon and a force to be reckoned with...:worthy:
he is not much of a force if he is on the benchWink
Really, but if is a super sub, more power to him.