Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle Co.
58.33%
Knox Central
41.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle County @ Knox Central 10/9
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I bet Clark Rowe score's 3 or more td's in this game. If Knox can stop him they could win. But if they dont look out.

Wink
yeah stop the run and knox has a good chance. Rock's Qb wasn't that impressive in our match up. But if Rock over powers knox like bell county did to both of them then it will be a long night for the panthers.

Rockcastle County 27
Knox Central 26 overtime
Going with Knox. I chose the team with homefield advantage.
Today is Wednesday, how are the teams looking in terms of health? I know this is a really bad time for flu and for injuries to take longer to heal.
lwc Wrote:Today is Wednesday, how are the teams looking in terms of health? I know this is a really bad time for flu and for injuries to take longer to heal.

KC is looking ok as far as injuries go. There was one sick monday but he was a practice yesterday. There is a couple banged up but nothing that will prevent them from playing Fri.
lwc Wrote:Today is Wednesday, how are the teams looking in terms of health? I know this is a really bad time for flu and for injuries to take longer to heal.

As of now Rock will only have one starter out for this game. that is Jr Lineman Dylan Thacker. he is out for 2 more weeks.
Does knox still only have the one side bleachers.
rocksolid69 Wrote:does knox still only have the one side bleachers.

yes
I seen on KHSAA.org that This is KC last home game. that usally means it will be senior night. how many seniors does KC have
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Does knox still only have the one side bleachers.

William Muney Wrote:yes

This should make for some added fun!

Hopefully no fights this year:Thumbs:
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Knox has never beat Rock two games in roll
Be sure to check the past two regular season games. Not Playoffs
I think we have 5.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I seen on KHSAA.org that This is KC last home game. that usally means it will be senior night. how many seniors does KC have
We have 5.
redstorm Wrote:Be sure to check the past two regular season games. Not Playoffs

yes they have won the past two regular season games (2007, 2008) , But Rock beat the in the playoffs in 2007. there for Knox still has never beat rock two games in a row.
lwc Wrote:This should make for some added fun!

Hopefully no fights this year:Thumbs:

:thatsfunn
This has been a fun thread to read. Rock fans have a lot of class.
PREACHER MAN Wrote:This has been a fun thread to read. Rock fans have a lot of class.

Ten four:Thumbs:
PREACHER MAN Wrote:This has been a fun thread to read. Rock fans have a lot of class.

Football Fool Wrote:Ten four:Thumbs:

Thanks! We like to have fun but we also know that we were not always on top, we have had our time in the valley (no pun intended). It is really nice to see the district become competitive. Knox Central is on the rise, McCreary Central has one of the best backfields in the state. Laugh all you want, look at the numbers.

Anyway, thanks to both of you...if you weren't joking :biggrin: I did not think you were because most of us strive to be classy:Thumbs:
lwc Wrote:Thanks! We like to have fun but we also know that we were not always on top, we have had our time in the valley (no pun intended). It is really nice to see the district become competitive. Knox Central is on the rise, McCreary Central has one of the best backfields in the state. Laugh all you want, look at the numbers.

Anyway, thanks to both of you...if you weren't joking :biggrin: I did not think you were because most of us strive to be classy:Thumbs:

No jokes here keep it classy.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Does knox still only have the one side bleachers.
we will let you stand behind the fence on your side,lol.
Football Fool Wrote:No jokes here keep it classy.

agrees
lwc Wrote:Thanks! We like to have fun but we also know that we were not always on top, we have had our time in the valley (no pun intended). It is really nice to see the district become competitive. Knox Central is on the rise, McCreary Central has one of the best backfields in the state. Laugh all you want, look at the numbers.

will be tested soon:lmao:
knox takes this one by 6
all most game day
I still think KC will win although weather will slow them down and help Rock.

MCC DOES NOT HAVE 1 OF THE BEST BACKFIELDS IN THE STATE!! They probally are 3rd best in the district. Watts is a heck of an athlete but would anyone trade him and Roark for Lowe and Saylor? How about Merida, Turpin and Bailey???? What about Davenport, Raines, Hilton, Carton, Mills?

Just as I thought none of you all would trade.
Game day. im fixing to head out after the storm. there are tornado warnings for Rockcastle at the moment. hopefully we can make it there.
Its raining hard in London whats the weather in the ville