Poll: Where Are You Posting From?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Central KY
18.02%
Eastern KY
67.57%
Northern KY
9.01%
Western KY
1.80%
Out of State
3.60%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roll Call
When I started BGR, I lived in Rockcastle County, then I went to college in Adair County, then I started preaching in Russell County, now I am preaching in Northern Garrard County (I am 23 minutes from the Fayette Mall)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm in Claiborne County, Tennessee sometimes when I post and in Bell County sometimes when I post. So I got two answers.

Eastern Kentucky and Out of State. lol
[Image:

]
Knox county, which I would call southeastern Kentucky more than EKY
East Ky
Lexington
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lexington! but Hailing from PirateLand!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(10-02-2009, 01:25 PM)I BlackcatAlum Wrote:
lwc Wrote:I have been reluctant to post because I am not sure as to what is classified as Central and What is Eastern, etc...

I consider myself from the Mountain football area (WYMT says so) but for an audience that seems to be mostly Bell, Pike, Prestonsburg, Perry, etc... I am certainly NOT Eastern Kentucky.

I am certainly not as Central as Lexington, Paris, Wooford, etc...

Here is what I have decided: I am just going to say that I am from Rockcastle and YOU guys/girls can tell me where I am from, lol.

Your from EKY my friend. Wink
Rockcastle County is considered eastern Kentucky in my opinion. Borders Jackson County and they’re 100% eastern Kentucky Appalachia. If it comes a big frost they have to cancel school because of their steep and dangerous terrain, and Rockcastle is very similar. The most difficult stretch of I-75 from Canada to Florida to build was through Rockcastle County, Ky.
(07-17-2012, 12:14 PM)LWC Wrote: When I started BGR, I lived in Rockcastle County, then I went to college in Adair County, then I started preaching in Russell County, now I am preaching in Northern Garrard County (I am 23 minutes from the Fayette Mall)

.... and now I've been in Southern Illinois for the last 7 years. Glad to be back. 
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Back? Back Where?

Smile
Wow, reading this thread and it started 15 years ago and still going lol.
I am from the good ol mountains of Eastern Kentucky, Floyd County to be exact.
Grew up in Maytown.
Currently live in Prestonsburg.
[-] The following 1 user Likes -STAT-'s post:
  • BlackcatAlum
(Yesterday, 09:53 AM)-STAT- Wrote: Wow, reading this thread and it started 15 years ago and still going lol. 
I am from the good ol mountains of Eastern Kentucky, Floyd County to be exact.
Grew up in Maytown.
Currently live in Prestonsburg.

It's cool to go back and see all the OG's posting and seeing where they are from.  I wish we could get them back on here
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL