Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SV RB BJ Roberts 2009
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb-fxxjgB0U"]YouTube - Bj Roberts[/ame]
This guy is awesome, not only does he play offense well, rushing for over 100 yds + per game, but he catches the ball well, and I think he is averaging almost 10 tackles per game, so he plays defense well also.

He is part of one of the best backfields in the Mountains. In the last game he, BJ Roberts, Varney, Hughes and Tackett, all 4 backs rushed for over 100yds and played only about a half of football. This stat is nothing short of amazing, I don't think it has happened before, I think Belfry has only had 3 backs rush for over 100yds in the same game. Go BJ, Go Wildcats.
Really good ball player and a respective young man, but SV has practically played middle school teams this year on the exception of LC which laid a licking to them. I'm not knacking on him because I'd love to have him on my team any day, but playing no bodys is the result of what you will watching in this film.
Some of the worst tackling I have ever seen in high school football. I won't comment on the RB, because its hard to judge someone running through shoulder high arm tackles.
Cope Wrote:Some of the worst tackling I have ever seen in high school football. I won't comment on the RB, because its hard to judge someone running through shoulder high arm tackles.

My point exactly!! The competition is very very weak and looks alot like middle school teams. But I can say I've seen him play in real life and he is a good back. But not nearly as good as it appears on the video. Confusedhh:
I'm in no way trying to knock the kid either. Never seen him in person, never saw stats before this video, I was simply stating that the teams they were playing weren't exactly putting on a defensive clinic.
The schedule hasnt been the toughest, but the videos are for the players, SV will get a real grasp on how good theyre going to be down the strech of the season, as they Play VA powerhouse Clintwood, and Pburg.

Bj is a very good athlete that wants to play at the next level, and thats all the Highlight videos are for.

SV is just a 2A program as well, so one must remember this. besides Pburg and Corbin, you then have SV and Middlesboro, but that is about it.
The Iceboxx Wrote:The schedule hasnt been the toughest, but the videos are for the players, SV will get a real grasp on how good theyre going to be down the strech of the season, as they Play VA powerhouse Clintwood, and Pburg.

Bj is a very good athlete that wants to play at the next level, and thats all the Highlight videos are for.

SV is just a 2A program as well, so one must remember this. besides Pburg and Corbin, you then have SV and Middlesboro, but that is about it.

I wish the young man well and hope he gets that chance.
Thanks for uploading a video of a local athlete.
BJ's highlight video is very impressive.

Looks like he could possibly play safety in college.
Nice Video
But this is Kentucky and alot of people must hate.

Good Luck BJ and the rest of the SV football team.