Poll: Who will win this battle Oct 2
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
South Floyd
40.00%
Betsy Layne
60.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd @ Betsy Layne 10/2 - Broadcast 104.5 FM/960/900 www.ekbsports.com
Who do you think will win between the Raiders and the Bobcats.
BL i say..
Gonna take SF in this one. If the defense can get it together and make some tackles the Offense can score enough to win this game.

SF-34
BL-26
BL
sf by 12
SF has to control BL on special teams, unlike last year.
SF has to get pressure on Martin, to disrupt any pass attempts.
SF also has to slow the outside running game that BL likes to do.

BL scored two touchdowns on special teams.
Nathan Martin completed 3/5 passes, with one for a TD.
BL scored 3 rushing TD's, running to the outside.

For SF to win, it has to be 0 returns for TD.
Martin finish something like 3/12, 1 or 2 INT's, and maybe a TD.( Because I like being realistic and I know BL will score)
BL with less than 3 TD's rushing to the outside or rushing period for that matter.

With that said, I'm going with SF.

SF- 36
BL- 22
This will be a barn burner. May get to come in to see this one.
South Floyd - 42
Betsy Layne- 40
I would have said Betsy Layne by at least 14 three weeks ago, now I am not so sure. I,ll go Bobcats by 2. Should be a good one. I'll be there.
BL should win this one easy. SF isn't very good and BL does have some players on there team. We shall see if there's pride on the hill at this one. I will go out on a limb and say BL come away with a convincing win and puts them back in the district race. Whoever loses this game is essentially out of the playoffs. Nobody circles the wagons like the Betsy Layne Bobcats.
launchpad4 Wrote:BL should win this one easy. SF isn't very good and BL does have some players on there team. We shall see if there's pride on the hill at this one. I will go out on a limb and say BL come away with a convincing win and puts them back in the district race. Whoever loses this game is essentially out of the playoffs. Nobody circles the wagons like the Betsy Layne Bobcats.
So your saying SF doesnt have any players ? Should be some good motivation for the guys, I think you will eat your words come Friday after the limb you have went out on gets broke LOL, I sure wish I could be there for the Raiders first win of the season.TongueirateSho
ill take sf by a td....
Ill take my BOBCATS!!:rockon:
SF gets there first win of the season.....
I am gonna go with BL on this one! I see the potential on the hill in those boys. Lots of talent, hope it dont go to waste! I sure would like to see those boys play like I know they can! :HitWall:
A must win , to keep playoffs alive , bobcats 26-18 !
The Patriot Wrote:I am gonna go with BL on this one! I see the potential on the hill in those boys. Lots of talent, hope it dont go to waste! I sure would like to see those boys play like I know they can! :HitWall:

:Nodding:
launchpad4 Wrote:BL should win this one easy. SF isn't very good and BL does have some players on there team. We shall see if there's pride on the hill at this one. I will go out on a limb and say BL come away with a convincing win and puts them back in the district race. Whoever loses this game is essentially out of the playoffs. Nobody circles the wagons like the Betsy Layne Bobcats.

So are you saying SF doesn't have any athletes on their team?
I'm gonna go with BL on the hill
Betsy Layne, They have been a strong contender in every game except one this year. If played at full potential they should have no problem.
Does Phelps have the 4th seed locked up in this District?
not yet.
i went and watched my warriors last game at sf and by the lookes of it bl will have to just say hey get out there and playground still it cause they have no chance #5 for sf is a ball player and they have a dessent line so bl might has well take there lick and try to keep on kicking
warriors#55 Wrote:i went and watched my warriors last game at sf and by the lookes of it bl will have to just say hey get out there and playground still it cause they have no chance #5 for sf is a ball player and they have a dessent line so bl might has well take there lick and try to keep on kicking

Huh? Your grammar is so bad I really don't know what you're trying to say. Do all of BGR a favor and stay in school and if ER offers after school tutoring for english you may want to hit that up.
JackFrost Wrote:So are you saying SF doesn't have any athletes on their team?

I'm not saying they don't, just that BL has some pretty good players, on the hill, must win. That's why I'm taking the Cats.
If the bobcats win and SF beats Phelps then BL is in.
If BL wins two there in.
Simple, just win bobcats!
Also, SF lost one of their best players in Tommy Joe.
South Floyd MLB quit in Tommy Joe. I agree he should have been playing QB all along.
betsylaynealum Wrote:South Floyd MLB quit in Tommy Joe. I agree he should have been playing QB all along.

Why did Hall quit? And who are you agreeing with when you say he should've been playing QB? The team already has 2 good QBs, and with Hall's size he was playing the best position to help the team.
launchpad4 Wrote:Huh? Your grammar is so bad I really don't know what you're trying to say. Do all of BGR a favor and stay in school and if ER offers after school tutoring for english you may want to hit that up.

:lmao: I was thinking the same.
First I have heard about Tommy Joe quitting....