Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
NCC
83.33%
Newport
16.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newport Catholic @ Newport - 10/2
Who wins and why? Both teams share the same field, so there is no homefield advantage for either team.
NCC by 21
Newport Wins!!

NCC is down for last years team.

Records:

Newport (2-3)

NCC (1-4) defeated Madison Central 38-12 in Week 3.

NCC - lost 23 seniors from last years team! defeated Newport 27-12 last year
Stardust Wrote:Who wins and why? Both teams share the same field, so there is no homefield advantage for either team.

SD where bouts is NCC located??? why do they share the same field??? i was up there the other night with Estill County and right across the road it looked like was Bellevue!
Strikeout King Wrote:SD where bouts is NCC located??? why do they share the same field??? i was up there the other night with Estill County and right across the road it looked like was Bellevue!

NewCath is just off the next two exits after you pass the field coming from Cincinnati. If you passed the new Kroger, NewCath sits on the hill that overlooks it, but on the other side of the street from the $$$$$$$ houses.
Yes, Bellevue does have their stadium on the other side of I-471. Just one of the geographical oddities of NKY football. TongueirateSho
Strikeout King Wrote:Newport Wins!!

NCC is down for last years team.

Records:

Newport (2-3)

NCC (1-4) defeated Madison Central 38-12 in Week 3.

NCC - lost 23 seniors from last years team! defeated Newport 27-12 last year

Newport may be on the rise, but NCC has played some really good competition this year, most of it in higher divisions and they run the ball real well. I see NCC winning by 10.
If Newport lost to Estill County I do not see them beating NCC
NCC will dominate this game and win by atleast 3 score.

NCC 35
Newport 7
OrangenowBlue Wrote:If Newport lost to Estill County I do not see them beating NCC

Newport didnt know the offense that we run and if im not mistaking thats the first time that an Estill County team has ever beaten a NKY team!