Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Players in the 15th in 2010?
Who is you top 10 players in the 15th region for the upcoming season?
I look for Jordan Miller from LC to have a very productive offensive year. Also Tate Banks from LC
House of Pain Wrote:I look for Jordan Miller from LC to have a very productive offensive year. Also Tate Banks from LC

Forgot about shane pack ....
House of Pain Wrote:I look for Jordan Miller from LC to have a very productive offensive year. Also Tate Banks from LC

He led the team in batting last season..
I think all 3 of those will be very hard to deal with this year. You can't forget about
Chandler Shepherd either. I know he won't be pitching this season but he is a very good fielder and hitter as well, and with him not on the mound it will give him an opportunity to concentrate more on those aspects of his game. Also the catcher from Belfry should have a good year as well as Clark Keene from Pikeville and his brother. You also have Taylor Ratliff from Pikeville, i think that's his name. It's hard to do a top ten because Johnson Central has several players who have stepped up their game over the past couple of years that will be really good this year.
Jeremy Stacy from JC.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I think all 3 of those will be very hard to deal with this year. You can't forget about
Chandler Shepherd either. I know he won't be pitching this season but he is a very good fielder and hitter as well, and with him not on the mound it will give him an opportunity to concentrate more on those aspects of his game. Also the catcher from Belfry should have a good year as well as Clark Keene from Pikeville and his brother. You also have Taylor Ratliff from Pikeville, i think that's his name. It's hard to do a top ten because Johnson Central has several players who have stepped up their game over the past couple of years that will be really good this year.

Nice post. I agree totally. Central always has a few players who step up from year to year.
Dj ousley big stick for jc
I look for Sam Burton to have a big year on the mound for LC
I hate to get off subject, but what about P-burg. Do they have any talent coming back that could be listed in top 10 in 15th region. They had a decent season last year and from what I was told will be under a new coach staff this season.
I look for most of Pikeville's lineup in the Top, but pointing out the Keene brothers and Scott McDonald. As well as Chandler if he throws, Aron McGuire from PC and Jeremy Stacy at JC
JC will have some guys step up this year and i think will be very good... i think that they have a few players that should be top ten in the region...cody parker who is an excellent pitcher...jeremy stacy who swings a good stick and is a very good outfielder..tyler grim who i believe is one of the best hitters in the region as far as solid contact and base hits
cody willaims from east ridge will do good this year
itsme Wrote:JC will have some guys step up this year and i think will be very good... i think that they have a few players that should be top ten in the region...cody parker who is an excellent pitcher...jeremy stacy who swings a good stick and is a very good outfielder..tyler grim who i believe is one of the best hitters in the region as far as solid contact and base hits

Here's an early prediction. Look for an unknown pitcher to come from out of nowhere this year too.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Here's an early prediction. Look for an unknown pitcher to come from out of nowhere this year too.
I assume you speak of Mr. Meek?
I believe Kimball is talking about junior Tyler Conn.
Pupaw Wrote:I believe Kimball is talking about junior Tyler Conn.
I stand correct, sir. But I believe Will Meek will also be a very good pitcher for the Eagles if given the chance.
Didn't know Will could pitch. You can never have too much pitching.
jc has a lot of good players like jeremy stacy, tyler grimm, will meek, cody parker,jonathan scarberry, and dj ousley. 3 are juniors and 1 is a sophomore.
Panther Thunder Wrote:I stand correct, sir. But I believe Will Meek will also be a very good pitcher for the Eagles if given the chance.
No, you were dead on. You've got access to inside sources. lol
Austin Lyons, Seth Rice,Dyllon Brown,Colby Burchett from Paintsville to be towards the top to watch in the 15th. They all are very solid players.
JC also has a lot of talent. They have some young pitching that might surprise a lot of people. Ross S. and Tyler conn will be huge for them.
I don't care what pitching anyone has, with the bats LC has this year they're gonna be hard to contain!:redboxer:
Hotshot Wrote:I don't care what pitching anyone has, with the bats LC has this year they're gonna be hard to contain!:redboxer:
That comment makes me wonder about your knowledge of the game.

That may very well be how things turn out. IDK , but I really suspect that you dont either. Anyways, always remember Rule #1 of baseball. Good pitching always negates good hitting.

I realize that LC handled Conley in the regional finals, but they struggled aginst Parker in the district finals. And that was of course with a healthy Shepherd on the hill for LC in that one.
eagle Wrote:Dj ousley big stick for jc

What were his stats from this past season?
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I think all 3 of those will be very hard to deal with this year. You can't forget about

Matt Blackburn is the catcher's name from Belfry and yes, he should have a very good year.

I agree..Anything new about Shepard?
I believe Tyler Conn and Ross Sanor will step up in the pitching lineup this year big time...But i will go on a limb and say that yet again this the 57th district will have another team go to the state tourny...i think it will be JC if there defense can step up from the loss of seniors
itsme Wrote:I believe Tyler Conn and Ross Sanor will step up in the pitching lineup this year big time...But i will go on a limb and say that yet again this the 57th district will have another team go to the state tourny...i think it will be JC if there defense can step up from the loss of seniors

If Tyler Kestner, develops further from what I saw this summer, there is another possible very good pitcher.

I think that this Central team is going to be very good the next couple of years. I can think of several kids that will hover around 80 or will be 80+ this year.
I look for the Top 4 to be:

Johnson Central
Pikeville
Lawrence County
Paintsville
I really think that the Bailey kid from Magoffin should be considered one of the best in the 15th Region. He is a heck of a first baseman and does a great job putting the ball in play from the batters box. I had a chance to see him play against some good competition this summer with Paintsville's traveling team. The kid can play.