Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
69.79%
Johnson Central
30.21%
* You voted for this item.

• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland @ Johnson Central 10/9
thoughts/predictions
I think that Ashland will win this one.
Centrals two game win streak ends next week. Ashland by three TD's.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:thoughts/predictions

This game will be interesting!
CatDawg Wrote:Centrals two game win streak ends next week. Ashland by three TD's.

Would've thought that a few weeks ago myself. More than three TDs. But when Central doesn't fumble, this is the same team that was going into halftime tied with Bell County. They can play with just about anybody (short of Highlands, obviously) when they're not busy dropping the ball all over the field.
You might be right but Ashland is playing like old Ashland this year and I don't really think its going to matter if they hold onto the ball all night. Just my thoughts and I have been wrong once before. LOL.
Ashland
I'll have to go with ashland in this game.although jc at home could make a game of it!!!
Ashland by 2tds
CatDawg Wrote:You might be right but Ashland is playing like old Ashland this year and I don't really think its going to matter if they hold onto the ball all night. Just my thoughts and I have been wrong once before. LOL.

If the same Eagles show up who showed up tonight, it's a cat-and-bird fight. If the Eagles who showed up (or didn't show up) against Sheldon Clark show up, it'll be a running clock. Really not much else I can say as far as analysis. If we don't fumble and we tackle Alber reliably, we win this game at home. If we fail to do either or both of those things, we lose, maybe badly.
The thing about ashland, that everybody is forgetting, the defense is wicked fast and agressive, and alber who is a power-back no doubt, is not the only thing ashland has. their offense is not one dimensional at all. everyone can key on alber all night.....waverly....ironton... but ashland will hit you from each and every angle possible on the field. with that being said....Ashland wins...but I think jc holds it close until second half.
asland in close one if jc holds on to ball
Ashland by 14+
Ashland takes this one by alot. Jc has only beaten 2A middlesboro and a down Breathitt.
Will be a close game but, Ashlands winning streak ends here.:igiveup:
I think Ashland will win but Central can win if they limit turnovers. Never count out Coach Matney.
At JC, Hmmm. I think a win at home. JC 24-21
Diogenes Wrote:If the same Eagles show up who showed up tonight, it's a cat-and-bird fight. If the Eagles who showed up (or didn't show up) against Sheldon Clark show up, it'll be a running clock. Really not much else I can say as far as analysis. If we don't fumble and we tackle Alber reliably, we win this game at home. If we fail to do either or both of those things, we lose, maybe badly.
You might be totally right and I haven't seen either in person but its just a real good feeling from what I have seen and heard. I say Ashland takes it however, knowing that it is at JC now I might change that from 3 TDS down to 2 but not yet.Confusedhh:
If JC does win this watch out the ship will be righted and they have a chance to run the table until a couple rounds into the playoffs. However, if they lose this one badly the year really gets longer when you do consider their only two wins.
This will be a good one:popcorn:
Jc central in a war because it's at home and Jk is starting to get a swager to him. Remember this is his first year a QB and everything I bet feels like it's going a 100 mph. Now throw in the fact that he has had to play the schedule that jc has played. Things are slowing down now for him I beleave. Jc by one td.
Ashland names the score of however many points they want to put on the board.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Ashland names the score of however many points they want to put on the board.
I don't think so they are playing a good district opponent.
Ashland in this one the Tomcats are Playing Great! Ashland will set the pace.
:popcorn:Scheduel.... They weren't even competitive against those teams, beat middlesboro, an breathitt co. Better get ready JC I feel a payback coming!
Diogenes Wrote:If the same Eagles show up who showed up tonight, it's a cat-and-bird fight. If the Eagles who showed up (or didn't show up) against Sheldon Clark show up, it'll be a running clock. Really not much else I can say as far as analysis. If we don't fumble and we tackle Alber reliably, we win this game at home. If we fail to do either or both of those things, we lose, maybe badly.

tackiling alber is easier said than done the kid is wicked strong and tough just ask the kid from waverly he hit that brought the whole stadium alive noone has been able to tackle him all season so jc will really have to move to the ball and guess correctly when ge is getting the ball and if they guess wrong then uh oh
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Jc central in a war because it's at home and Jk is starting to get a swager to him. Remember this is his first year a QB and everything I bet feels like it's going a 100 mph. Now throw in the fact that he has had to play the schedule that jc has played. Things are slowing down now for him I beleave. Jc by one td.
I can't wait for EKU to read this.....:biggrin:/
Eagles by a couple TD.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:I can't wait for EKU to read this.....:biggrin:/
Eagles by a couple TD.

:lmao: NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the eagles do not beat a top 5 team in 5a by a couple td's you guys have a talented team who come playoff time may pull a upset but beating the tomcats right now will be a tall task
tomcatfan722000 Wrote::lmao: NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the eagles do not beat a top 5 team in 5a by a couple td's you guys have a talented team who come playoff time may pull a upset but beating the tomcats right now will be a tall task

This thread wa the same stuff last year. Ashland will win. No way Jc comes to Elm St. and wins on Halloween. It was 41-0 before they knew what hit them.
JC wins this game. JC played alot tougher schedule.
MR. Slate Wrote:This thread wa the same stuff last year. Ashland will win. No way Jc comes to Elm St. and wins on Halloween. It was 41-0 before they knew what hit them.
JC wins this game. JC played alot tougher schedule.

please do not take my previous post wrong i'll be the first to tell you jc is better than there record but this team isnt last years jc team and this tomcat team in on a roll beating belfry @ belfry, russell @ russell,waverly whos qb has commited to toledo and Ironton who was ranked no.2 in the state of ohio in there division so ashland hasnt played cupcakes and except belfry has won all the games fairly easy now jc is good enough to win this game but not by a couple td's
  • 1(current)
  • Next