Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama: 1st Lady servant list
1st Lady servant list

First Lady Requires More Than Twenty Attendants

Dr. Paul L. Williams

"In my own life, in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much," she said. "See, that's why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service, " Michelle Obama

No, Michele Obama does not get paid to serve as the First Lady and she doesn't perform any official duties. But this hasn't deterred her from hiring an unprecedented number of staffers to cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession. Just think Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing china for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary.

How things have changed! If you're one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of Miz Michelle are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by John Q. Public:

1. $172,2000 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)
2. $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)
3. $113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary)
4. $102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)
5. $100,000 - Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
6. $90,000 - Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
7. $84,000 - Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)
8. $75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)
9. $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)
10. $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
11. $64,000 - Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
12. $62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)
13. $60,000 - Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)
14. $57,500 - Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)
15. $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady)
16. $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady)
17. $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)
18. $43,000 - Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
19. $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
20. $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
21. $35,000 - Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
22. $35,000 - Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)

There has NEVER been anyone in the White House at any time who has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life. One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense, when even Hillary, only had three; Jackie Kennedy one; Laura Bush one; and prior to Mamie Eisenhower social help came from the President's own pocket.

Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One to Europe .

Copyright 2009 Canada Free Press.Com
canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/12652

Yeh, I know, The Canadian Free Press has to publish this because the USA media is too scared they might be considered racist. Sorry America !
MAybe Just Maybe, there giving some people a job because we are in a recession >?
Who cares man...you know you would do the same thing if you were in the same position. You might not need as many assistants but you would still have some. Plus it gives those people jobs.
Nothing new. Don't take my word for it here it is. http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/firstlady.asp

This shows the staff list from 1st Lady Laura Bush as well and being relatively the same for each. Just another example of how each side can turn things to look the way they want and how we fall for anything that has been written.
CatDawg Wrote:Nothing new. Don't take my word for it here it is. http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/firstlady.asp

This shows the staff list from 1st Lady Laura Bush as well and being relatively the same for each. Just another example of how each side can turn things to look the way they want and how we fall for anything that has been written.
According to snopes, Laura Bush had just as many, and sometimes more than Michele Obama.
vundy33 Wrote:Who cares man...you know you would do the same thing if you were in the same position. You might not need as many assistants but you would still have some. Plus it gives those people jobs.
Republican proaganda!!,, that's why they care. They don't report that Laura Bush had just as many, sometimes more. Most of those positions are for whoever is first lady. They don't change with each administration. They didn't mention that.
TheRealVille Wrote:Republican proaganda!!,, that's why they care. They don't report that Laura Bush had just as many, sometimes more. Most of those positions are for whoever is first lady. They don't change with each administration. They didn't mention that.

Probably is propaganda, but Michelle Obama is more 'out there', invovled in the the policy making much like Hilary was and when your invovled you are target......Laura Bush wasn't that kind of 1st Lady....my point is she's gonna be criticized b/c of how involved she is regardless of whether it is fair or not, but that comes with the territory
Hope she is involved she doesn't get paid so we get something for free. I think thats what they been asking for each of us to volunteer and do just a bit for this country.
im just curious and may be wrong, but isnt this politics?
^ Yes, very observant, lol
Whether it is a rebublican or democratic administration, this is just another instance of how our government waste tax payer money.
:rockon:
CatDawg Wrote:Hope she is involved she doesn't get paid so we get something for free. I think thats what they been asking for each of us to volunteer and do just a bit for this country.
Old School Wrote:Whether it is a rebublican or democratic administration, this is just another instance of how our government waste tax payer money.
So true and nothing new.
Laura Bush actually had 28 servants (OVER 8 YEARS!).

Laura Bush was far from a fiscal conservative during her time in the White House and, like her husband, served to bloat the White House budget. A list of Mrs. Bush’s staff attendants is as follows:

1.McBride, Anita B. assistant to the president and chief of staff to the first lady $168,000.00
2.Harder, Cherie S. Special assistant to the president for domestic policy and director of project of the first lady $108,000.00
3.Niemiec, Sally M. Press secretary to the First Lady $90,000.00
4.Miller, Sonja M. Deputy chief of staff to the first lady $84,700.00
5.Ballard, Deanna M. Director of scheduling for the First Lady $75,000.00
6.Underwood, Carrie P. Deputy director of policy and projects for the First Lady $65,000.00
7.Wallace, Charity N. Director of advance for the First Lady $65,000.00
8.Marshall, Misty C. Director of correspondence for the first lady $59,700.00
9.Etter, Marisa L. Deputy director of scheduling for the First Lady $50,000.00
10.King, Kristin N. Deputy director of advance for the first lady $50,000.00
11.Lineweaver, Lindsey M. Special assistant and personal aide to the first lady $47,500.00
12.Rawson, Kimberly D. Executive assistant to the chief of staff to the First Lady $46,200.00
13.Donoghue , Tarah C. Deputy press secretary to the First Lady $43,000.00
14.Vogel, Campbell B. Deputy director of correspondence for the First Lady $42,500.00
15.Block, Jonathan F. assistant press secretary to the First Lady $39,000.00
They all waste so much for so little.
CatDawg Wrote:They all waste so much for so little.

Very much agreed:Thumbs:
Old School Wrote:Whether it is a rebublican or democratic administration, this is just another instance of how our government waste tax payer money.

Exactly. This is an example of waste not Rep vs Dem. Its so funny that every argument made by a democrat is so Bush did this or Bush did that. Or a republican did this or that. This isn't about republicans or democrats but rather government in general.
Matman Wrote:Exactly. This is an example of waste not Rep vs Dem. Its so funny that every argument made by a democrat is so Bush did this or Bush did that. Or a republican did this or that. This isn't about republicans or democrats but rather government in general.

Its quite funny and contradicting that you made this comment, as reps are the same. No party is better in this instance than the other how long is it going to take for you all to figure this out. You that bicker are no better than the other you may feel as if you have won a debate but the fact remains someone not saying on here but someone has a rebutal.
TheRealVille Wrote:Republican proaganda!!,, that's why they care. They don't report that Laura Bush had just as many, sometimes more. Most of those positions are for whoever is first lady. They don't change with each administration. They didn't mention that.

lol...I am a Republican.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Its quite funny and contradicting that you made this comment, as reps are the same. No party is better in this instance than the other how long is it going to take for you all to figure this out. You that bicker are no better than the other you may feel as if you have won a debate but the fact remains someone not saying on here but someone has a rebutal.

So why is it funny and contradicting that i made this comment. I'm a moderate. I tend to align with Democats locally on many problems. However nationally i seem to align more with republicans. However i'm consevative on the economy. Liberal on education and social issues.