Poll: Winner
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Prestonsburg (5-0)
59.04%
Sheldon Clark (3-1)
40.96%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ Sheldon Clark 9/25
Should be a good match up between these teams.
also messed up on the poll can a mod fix it.
Poll changed to show 3-1 for SC is that what you were referring?
CatDawg Wrote:Poll changed to show 3-1 for SC is that what you were referring?

Yes thanks CatDawg.
No problem. I'm taking your Cards in a close one.
Ill take P-burg but score will be high. 48-26 P-burg.
Both of these teams are hot right now and I think that this is going to a good game to see defiantly think it is the game of the week next week.
I'll take the cards in a close one.
P-burg 35
SC 21

Likely to be in attendance at this one. It's came down to this game or JC vs. BC.
This one should be an absolute doozy! Probably a toss up, but I gotta go with my Blackcats by 6, something like 27-21.
I agree looks like it will be one heck of a game on paper. So one of them will probably blow the other out. LOL
CatDawg Wrote:I agree looks like it will be one heck of a game on paper. So one of them will probably blow the other out. LOL

You know something? You are exactly right. I only hope it is not the Blackcats getting blown out...
I'd be surprised if that was actually the case but if I attended then that would certainly happen.
If what you meant was that if you showed up, Prestonsburg would get blown out, then by all means, stay out of Martin County next Friday!!! lol
Going to attend this one, should be a fun match up, when is kickoff?
I was saying if I showed up it wouldn't be a good game and one or the other would get blown out.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Going to attend this one, should be a fun match up, when is kickoff?

Same time as it is every week
7:30 P.M
CardinalAlum Wrote:Same time as it is every week
7:30 P.M

well i was late for the LC game so wasnt for sure, the only game i went to they lost, should i stay home?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:well i was late for the LC game so wasnt for sure, the only game i went to they lost, should i stay home?

LOL don't let me catch you at the field on Friday
CardinalAlum Wrote:LOL don't let me catch you at the field on Friday
Smile. i hate prestonburg, not the school, the CITY, and now it is personal i hate floyd county Smile, just driving there so much,
p'burg-34
sc-21

burchett is too much for anybody to handle right now.
Last time I check Pburg was a city not a county. LOL
CatDawg Wrote:Last time I check Pburg was a city not a county. LOL

what ever do u mean, who called it a county?
Nice correction there.
CatDawg Wrote:Nice correction there.

Confusedhh: i dont know what your talking about, anyways, who does P-burg have this year? best players?
Prestonburg by 14+
Sheldon Clark 27
Prestonsburg 21
Sheldon Clark - 28
Prestonsburg - 24
i look for this to be a good physical ball game for both teams, i know it seems every time sheldon clark and p burg meet there is some good football, i say this will be a close game and whoevers defense steps up wins this game.
I hope Skyles gets to come back for this on
This game is all he has been talking about...
But imma say SC by 1td
Going to be one heck of a game. I am going with SC in this one, but it will be a fight. Two of the better coaches in the business!!!
If SC can score on long drives and keep Burchett from connecting with his wideouts than SC wins this one. But Prestonsburg's run defense has been stellar against teams that try to run it down their throat and they have been hitting a lot harder here lately as well. I think it will be a great game but I'll go with my Blackcats by a touchdown.

Go Blackcats!