Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Christian 63 - Breathitt County 21
Final.
wow...i thought LCA would win, but not like this...Breathitt is not the team i thought they were...congrats Eagles
Who would have ever thought they would 1-4 to start the season! :bigeyed:
OOOOuuuccchhh is more like it. BC is way off from last year.
I eventually thought I would quit saying WOW after Breathitt Co. games but once again.....WOW....not because they lost but how they lost.
This is just amazing stuff. I'd really like to hear from the BC fans what they think the challenges are for BC this year.
i knew lca would win this game....what happend to the breathitt county fugates.....i guess teams figured out how to beat em after last year....stack the box and shut down fugate.....no surprise to me....but dont count breathitt out yet
Wow! I predicted LCA, but I was way off on the score. I'd like to know some details about this game!
Wow! What is going on in Jackson? Anyone know how many yards Fugate rushed for and how many does he have this season?
Wow. I didnt think the score would be like that.
Stardust Wrote:This is just amazing stuff. I'd really like to hear from the BC fans what they think the challenges are for BC this year.

Winning
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:Winning

:lmao: this guy...not with their district they wont...very funny post...short and sweet
We played bad but a Christian school should have Christian refs.Very obvious when Billy Davis gets his helmet completely ripped off by his facemask and there is no call.I'm not saying we would have won but they didn't need the help they were getting.Also I want to see all the people who said anything about Breathitt running up the Mercer score say someting about this score.Up by about 42 4th and 11 LCA goes for it instead of punting and scores a TD.
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:We played bad but a Christian school should have Christian refs.Very obvious when Billy Davis gets his helmet completely ripped off by his facemask and there is no call.I'm not saying we would have won but they didn't need the help they were getting.Also I want to see all the people who said anything about Breathitt running up the Mercer score say someting about this score.Up by about 42 4th and 11 LCA goes for it instead of punting and scores a TD.

Sounds like the bobcats picked on a little class 1a team and got punched in the face...again and again, nothing bad though cause LCA is a really good team and are a good program so keep your heads up bobcats.
POCO HISTORY #70 Wrote:i knew lca would win this game....what happend to the breathitt county fugates.....i guess teams figured out how to beat em after last year....stack the box and shut down fugate.....no surprise to me....but dont count breathitt out yet

Its hard not to count them out at this point.
Wasn't surprised at all i figured lca would win:flush:
no comment.
wow you would think a UT RECRUIT would at least keep a team in the game.
it dont matter if you dont have a line somebody that is going to be a SEC football player should dominate most high school teams.
PCBaseball Wrote:Wow! What is going on in Jackson? Anyone know how many yards Fugate rushed for and how many does he have this season?

59 attempts for 554 yards and 5 tds and this is not counting tonights game i dont have any stats on it.
but half of those yards came in the mercer county game.
:igiveup:
wow,

i figured Breathitt County would win this, Congrats LCA
The wheels have completely fallen off of the Bobcats.

Congrats LCA!
I'm just stunned at how Breathitt has played this year
What a score. Breathitt is losing and losing bad.
Congrats LCA
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:We played bad but a Christian school should have Christian refs.Very obvious when Billy Davis gets his helmet completely ripped off by his facemask and there is no call.I'm not saying we would have won but they didn't need the help they were getting.Also I want to see all the people who said anything about Breathitt running up the Mercer score say someting about this score.Up by about 42 4th and 11 LCA goes for it instead of punting and scores a TD.

they say what goes around comes aroundTongueirateSho
sheww... I really wish they would win a few!! They are making the SC win look a little unimpressive, lol!:flush:
LOL, and everyone was suprised at the first game they lost,
Good one! and it does my friend. Breathitt co. was obviously overrated preseason.
Lexington Christian is not Lexington Catholic. They are a good class A football team. Breathitt was rated as high as number 1 in the state in 3a at one point in some polls.
There is no excuse losing by this margine to a class a football team.
monster_energy Wrote:wow you would think a UT RECRUIT would at least keep a team in the game.
it dont matter if you dont have a line somebody that is going to be a SEC football player should dominate most high school teams.

I would think the same thing. Are they putting him out there 1 on 11?
cuppett777 Wrote:they say what goes around comes aroundTongueirateSho
Without all the facts the argument that Breathitt is getting what they had coming is invalid. Compared to other "elite" teams in the last decade, what are the average points for and against? It is easy to just lay out blanket statements but without facts to back up those statements, they mean nothing.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

You still can't count Breathitt out. I mean yes, they have lost 4 straight. But when it comes district time, they will get everything rolling again. There is no competition in their district. I mean Estill is down, and Powell County is going back to being the old Powell County. So Magoffin is really the only team that can beat Breathitt. And they won't even come close. They are in the tough part of their schedule.