Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central 34 - Paintsville 14
Allen Central really played this one with heart and won it big time they beat Paintsville for the first time ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Allen Central!
Congrats AC. Sounded like Logan turned it up tonight. Keep it going boys!!!
Congrads AC
Great game AC...now just gotta focus on Pikeville
Congrats AC!! Just keep on keeping on
Will this beat down convince any of the Nay sayers that the Rebels are for real this year?
Another proud moment for Allen Central's football program. AC didn't switch things up as they did against Harlan last week. All AC had to do was line up in the "T" and run it down field.

Paintsville committed 3 fumbles, 2 that led to AC scores. Both teams played nose-to-nose in the first half, but once Allen Central put together a sustained drive, their running power was too much for Paintsville to handle.

Good luck to the Tigers the rest of the year.

Allen Central's fans celebrated the win, but they were holding back...waiting for next week against Pikeville. Rebels - enjoy the moment!
I am so proud of the Rebels tonight.. THey showed Paintsville what they had. They couldn't stop the Crowder Men like they thought!!!! Way to go Boys! 4-0.. how sweet it is!!!!
This game couldn't have been more even in the first half. Allen Central scored early in the first quarter, and Paintsville scores with 1:20 left in the second. But like Jamey said, once Allen Central was able to sustain a long drive, they simply wore Paintsville down and it was all Rebels after that. Great win for the Allen Central program! Good luck next week against the Panthers, guys! Paintsville...hard fought game. Good luck the rest of the way!
WOW! I couldn't be more proud of my Rebels tonight. They stay focused and played their game. Way to go boys.

Just a little side note to Tim Pelfrey and the Paintsville Herald. We aren't just Allen Central, WE ARE ALLEN CENTRAL!!

GO REBELS!!!!
gotcha2 Wrote:WOW! I couldn't be more proud of my Rebels tonight. They stay focused and played their game. Way to go boys.

Just a little side note to Tim Pelfrey and the Paintsville Herald. We aren't just Allen Central, WE ARE ALLEN CENTRAL!!

GO REBELS!!!!

Did Tim Pelfrey even make the trip? If he did, someone should've given him a Rebels shirt on the way out to remind him to print a correction in his next comments column.

All these people/fans/homers that are stuck living in the past success of their respective football teams should really come out and actually watch the CURRENT games and THIS year's opponents.

I'm tired of the history lessons. It's all about current affairs class and Allen Central is taking District 8 to school.
congrats AC. i just about picked the score correctly. i said 35-14....Keep on Rollin Rebs. as bad as i hate to say it im rootin for ya. well until u play my old team(which if u dont beat 60 i'll be shocked).
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:congrats AC. i just about picked the score correctly. i said 35-14....Keep on Rollin Rebs. as bad as i hate to say it im rootin for ya. well until u play my old team(which if u dont beat 60 i'll be shocked).

great prediction you almost nailed it
I believe Paintsville really underestimated the power of this Allen Central team...and what about the speed and conditioning that Paintsville was supposed to have? Allen Central ran down almost every ball carrrier that broke through the d-line. This Allen Central team just keeps pounding away until they wear you out! What a great game we have on tap for next week. The one team that worries me on the Rebel schedule would have to be Pikeville. If health doesn't become an issue before seasons end next weeks game could very well be the difference in a 10-0 season or 9-1 season for AC. Hey...both records are great, but 10-0...now that would be a statement!
gotcha2 Wrote:WOW! I couldn't be more proud of my Rebels tonight. They stay focused and played their game. Way to go boys.

GO REBELS!!!!

Amen.. WE ARE ALLEN CENTRAL.. OVER-LOOK US AND YOU'LL GET A BIG FAT LOSS ALSO!!! WAY TO GO REBELS!!!
great win for the rebs looks like all that speed dont cut it against speed with POWER
WTG Rebels!!!

I'm really impressed with the way they are playing. After seeing Pikeville tonight, I think that AC could take them.
This was a great game. Congrats AC.... I really thought it would be closer.... It was a great game... Paintsville's speed was hurt by the muddy field, and Doderer was the fastest on the field. But Allen Centrals defense pretty much stopped them all night. It seemed like the Paintsville D was afraid to hit the Crowder boys. When they get rolling they are hard to bring down...

Again Congrats Rebels, now go beat Pikeville......
TATE_64 Wrote:This was a great game. Congrats AC.... I really thought it would be closer.... It was a great game... Paintsville's speed was hurt by the muddy field, and Doderer was the fastest on the field. But Allen Centrals defense pretty much stopped them all night. It seemed like the Paintsville D was afraid to hit the Crowder boys. When they get rolling they are hard to bring down...

Again Congrats Rebels, now go beat Pikeville......

Thats what i thought would happen the Crowders are big and strong and fight for every yard they will wear a defense down there is not alot of high school backs at that size they are as big or bigger than most lineman in 1A
yeah they are some big backs and with decent speed for their size...... I couldn't believe the starters were left in the whole game with them being up that big.... Would have been bad if a few of them had gotten hurt with Pikeville next week.....
Congrats rebels! This is a big win for your program.

Now out it to pikeville next week.
That was such a big win for AC i guess Hall not goin to take any chance on losing it
The Rebels win again no surprise in my mind. Thier power running game is working like a machine and it showed tonight in the 2nd half. Great win for the AC program, plus beating a team for the first time ever isnt bad either.:Thumbs:
Put pikeville in their place next week...behind paintsville. Go Rebels.
Allen Central should stomp Pikeville next week. Tonight I may have watched one of the worst Pikeville teams I can remember get totally manhandled by a smaller Prestonsburg squad. Go Rebs! Wouldn't it be awesome if Pburg and AC BOTH beat Paintsville and Pikeville in the same season? Good luck!
Take it to Pikeville next week AC. I want to see TWO floyd co teams take down a johnson co school and a pike co school this year.
Man what happened to Paintsville...?
Congrats to AC on the win.
Congrats AC