Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best LBs
Who do you all think is the best LB in the area this year?
John Dudley Hilton-Bell Co.
Tucker Lewis from Harlan Co. This young man is only a freshman but watch out in the future. He is already making a name for hisself. He has good instinct and great flow to the ball and will take your head clean off. Strength for his age is off the charts but still needs that extra speed.
Matthew Robinson - Perry Central
JMEWLS Wrote:Matthew Robinson - Perry Central

I agree.
John Dudley has to be in the top 2 or 3. (HE'S PRETTY GOOD)IMO
matt robinson...broke pcc's school record for tackles in a season last year as a true freshman who could have stayed back twice...he broke the record while missing 2 games during the season...also in his first career high school game, he set the school record for tackles in a game

his brother justin robinson is pretty good as well
Donnie Bryant - Boyd County
pagan Wrote:Donnie Bryant - Boyd County

YEah the Bryan kid has been starting since he was a frosh...too bad he is on such a bad team
Albers an swift from Ashland have to be right there at the top of the list! Ashlands defense is being compared to The "JAWS" defense, that Ashland had back in 1975.
John Dudley Hilton Jr. from Bell co. MVP of 4A state Championship game as a Soph last year. Has really worked hard on his speed this offseason to go along with his great "football sense" and work ethic.
Matt Robinson!
ill say Shelby Valleys tanner tackett and BJ roberts are in the top 5 in thie area hands down as well as cody varney

cant wait till friday.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:John Dudley Hilton Jr. from Bell co. MVP of 4A state Championship game as a Soph last year. Has really worked hard on his speed this offseason to go along with his great "football sense" and work ethic.

May be the Best in the mountains.
Snare43 Wrote:May be the Best in the mountains.

anyone recruiting him?
He is a Jr. Navy has expressed some interest I believe. Grades are top notch.
John Dudley Hilton - Bell Co
In 4 games: 32 solo tackles and 9 assist.
Matthew Robinson in 3 games has 17 solo tackles.
John Dudley Hilton is the best pure LB, I've seen in the past few years. I had to pleasure of watching the kid play v.s. Johnson Central. I like the way the kid plays, offensively and defensively. The purest all around football player I've seen in the mountains in awhile.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Matthew Robinson in 3 games has 17 solo tackles.

No he has 20 solo tackles and 22 assisted tackles but he hasnt played in the 2nd half in either of the 1st two games i think.
Matt Robinson with out a doubt
UkFan23 Wrote:No he has 20 solo tackles and 22 assisted tackles but he hasnt played in the 2nd half in either of the 1st two games i think.

Just going by what the KHSAA has down for him. :Thumbs:
John Dudley Hilton and with a name like that he is one of the top linebackers in the state if not the best in the state. You can add Carton to that list as well plays linebacker as well as DT. AND PLAYS WIDE OPEN EVERY PLAY! I like bells defensive unit .
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Just going by what the KHSAA has down for him. :Thumbs:

Thats what they had down for him, you must had looked at it before they updated it lol
Hilton for sure not just cause im a bobcat fan but he is really good at what he does and with who he is and his work ethic and the way he carries his self as a person he should be a really highly touted D1 prospect maybe uk, western ky, vandy, miss state or even auburn who knows but he is a great kid.....Carton will be a great ball player too if he can get his stuff together and stick with it and put in the extra time.....