Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fairland, OH
22.22%
Sheldon Clark Cardinals
77.78%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairland (OH) @ Sheldon Clark 9/18
Predictions and thoughts?
I look for Fairland to win this one. They have a solid passing game, and Sheldon Clark has looked questionable at times defending the pass. The Cadinals better watch for Chad Fisher. He can throw it, or tuck it and run. Very solid QB.
Fairland 35
SC 21
Best of luck to the Cardinals
Don't know much about Fairland, but I did a little research and am predicting them to beat the Cards.

Good luck to both!
Fairland's passing game will prove too much for Sheldon Clark IMO
I am going with Fairland due to the quality of football they play in Ohio.
Each week people pick the opposing team to bet us and no one has faith in us but the people in our community!! And im pretty sure weve earned the respect we deserve and the cards will win this game they will play there hearts out nd come away with the victory ''Nuff said"!!:rockon:
Didnt SC Blow Fairland out last year?
hope sheldon clark wins, i watched fairland on tv the other night they are extremely fast they remind me of lawrence county, but i believe if sheldon clark comes in ready to play they can pull out a close win.
sc74 Wrote:Each week people pick the opposing team to bet us and no one has faith in us but the people in our community!! And im pretty sure weve earned the respect we deserve and the cards will win this game they will play there hearts out nd come away with the victory ''Nuff said"!!:rockon:
I picked Sheldon Clark over Johnson Central Friday. I just feel that Fairland is a bad matchup for Sheldon Clark. I want to see the Cardinals win but Fairland is tough. I hope the Cardinals prove me wrong.
Real Badman Wrote:Didnt SC Blow Fairland out last year?
fairland had sc down at the half, sc came back to win by 1 point.
Real Badman Wrote:Didnt SC Blow Fairland out last year?
NOO sirr lol Faieland had SC down 28 - 0 at the end of one half SC rallied back to win 29 - 28 two point conversion with a minute or so to go gave them the lead and a cody slone INT seald the huge comeback for the cards.
IntheZone Wrote:NOO sirr lol Faieland had SC down 28 - 0 at the end of one half SC rallied back to win 29 - 28 two point conversion with a minute or so to go gave them the lead and a cody slone INT seald the huge comeback for the cards.

That was some game.. and it seems slone has a thing for getting picks in big moments.
Sheldon Clark will take this one after a slow start last year they wont let it happen again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
This is the annual Calloway Bowl so I look for the Cards to come and play and get the win. Fairland does like to throw the ball but SC will be up to the task so I will go with the Cards and maybe soon people on this site will give SC some respect.
after the great win against jchs.. our boys should be pumped up and play there hearts out in front of the home crowd.. GOOD LUCK CARDS.. i'll say the cards by 2tds
Down and Out Wrote:This is the annual Calloway Bowl so I look for the Cards to come and play and get the win. Fairland does like to throw the ball but SC will be up to the task so I will go with the Cards and maybe soon people on this site will give SC some respect.
What do you expect? Every person to pick Sheldon Clark in every game? I think everyone knows that Sheldon Clark is a good team and respect them. That doesn't mean everyone should pick them to win every week. I have friends on the Tolsia coaching staff, and they told me that Fairland is a very tough team. Those same coaches were watching the Sheldon Clark - Lawrence County game by the way.
I am rooting for the KY boys in this one..
They did it last year, they can do it again.Some people on here dont want them to but this our year, sorry haters ,go vote on another game.
Gonna be a good game but SC defense will win the game.
Im going with SC in this one but its going to be a real test again for the SC defense. In the past theyve gone no huddle alot, throw the ball alot, especially the screen and swing passes. Theyve have also shown some crazy defensive formations before.
This game has turned into a nice lil rivalry over the last few years in my opinion
IntheZone Wrote:NOO sirr lol Faieland had SC down 28 - 0 at the end of one half SC rallied back to win 29 - 28 two point conversion with a minute or so to go gave them the lead and a cody slone INT seald the huge comeback for the cards.

lol somebody might be bragging about themsleves.
sc will have the big head and this proves it.
everytime they play a good game they think there football gods and i just dont understand that. hopefully the cards will pull this one out but i dont think they will.
fairland by 1 td
please prove me wrong!!
SC by at least two td's, they will not have a let or the big head. I think they will be focused from here on out.
Fairland, OH
sc74 Wrote:Each week people pick the opposing team to bet us and no one has faith in us but the people in our community!! And im pretty sure weve earned the respect we deserve and the cards will win this game they will play there hearts out nd come away with the victory ''Nuff said"!!:rockon:

Sheldon Clark is no slack team this year as we have all seen against Breathitt and JC. Only one disappointing loss thus far to LC. This pull and tug matchup is going to come down to which team can control the ground, and from what I can see, SC has that covered. SC had a great 2nd quater passing game last week at JC, but every completion was plagued by the officials. If SC can get the ball in the air, good; if not, use what works for you and keep it on the ground. I'll have to definatley take SC by 2 TD's.
monster_energy Wrote:lol somebody might be bragging about themsleves.
sc will have the big head and this proves it.
everytime they play a good game they think there football gods and i just dont understand that. hopefully the cards will pull this one out but i dont think they will.
fairland by 1 td
please prove me wrong!!

I dont see us getting the big heads he was just replaying to someone that said that SC blew fairland out last year.
CardinalAlum Wrote:I dont see us getting the big heads he was just replaying to someone that said that SC blew fairland out last year.

Sheldon Clark will be fine...no trip ups this week for the Cards :redboxer:
i just hope the cards come out to a quick start in this one. i believe it will matter alot. i'll take SC by 8 in this one. coaching changes will have a big impact in the 2nd half!!!! GO CARDS!!!!
I don't think it is SC getting the big heads! Every team gets excited when they beat a long time rival especially a School like Johnson Central. Our boys will remain focused but still excited over the win. That's not boasting thats just normal. The Fairland SC Game last year was a great one. I hope this years game will be a good one but with us scoring earlier in the game this time LOL! Good Luck to all of the Card's and area times may we all do well come Friday Night on the Field!
Im going with the cards