Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle County Rockets
12.24%
Bell County Bobcats
87.76%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle County @ Bell County 9/25
Bell wins big
Bell is looking real good a friend of mine that plays told me they are really prepared he said they was ready and it was going to be a long night for the rockets
Amped 88 Wrote:What makes you say that. IMO Bell's offense is alot better that Pulaki's and Rock's defence gave up 47 points. Bell' defence is alot better that Pulaski's. I just don't see it being a game. I thought that if Rockcaste beat Pulaski it would be a great matchup now I am not so sure.

Rockcastle was WAAAY better than PC for 3 quarters. Yes Rock played terrible defense but PC is probably the fastest TEAM Rock will see all year. It seemed like every person for PC that touched the ball had wings because they were flying.

Don't think that I am saying that Bell doesn't have some speed, but as a whole, I don't think they are as fast as PC. Are they better than PC, more than likely, but they don't present the same match-up problem's that PC does.

Also, it is a rivalry game. In a rivalry game, you throw records out the window. Bell has beaten Rock when Rock was the favorite, and Rock has beaten Bell when Bell was the favorite. I believe that Bell is the better team but there is a REASON you play the game.

Rock has played a team as good, and probably better, than Bell already so they will be ready for the game. Remember this Rockcastle team SHUT BOYLE COUNTY OUT for an entire quarter, this same team also scored 3 times as many points as ANYBODY else has on Boyle County. Also, Rock scored more point on Boyle county that all other opponents combined! Rock can step up to the big game.

Bishop has been sensational. Against Boyle County he was 17-23 with no INT's. I think he will have fairly similar numbers against Bell.

All in all, Rock-Bell is always the most anticipated game of the year on my calender! I love coming to a place where the fans love their team as much as I do. I really enjoy the best and probably closest rivalry in the mountains (The series is 8-7 Rockcastle since the start of this millenium)

GO ROCK!
lwc Wrote:Rockcastle was WAAAY better than PC for 3 quarters. Yes Rock played terrible defense but PC is probably the fastest TEAM Rock will see all year. It seemed like every person for PC that touched the ball had wings because they were flying.

Don't think that I am saying that Bell doesn't have some speed, but as a whole, I don't think they are as fast as PC. Are they better than PC, more than likely, but they don't present the same match-up problem's that PC does.

Also, it is a rivalry game. In a rivalry game, you throw records out the window. Bell has beaten Rock when Rock was the favorite, and Rock has beaten Bell when Bell was the favorite. I believe that Bell is the better team but there is a REASON you play the game.

Rock has played a team as good, and probably better, than Bell already so they will be ready for the game. Remember this Rockcastle team SHUT BOYLE COUNTY OUT for an entire quarter, this same team also scored 3 times as many points as ANYBODY else has on Boyle County. Also, Rock scored more point on Boyle county that all other opponents combined! Rock can step up to the big game.

Bishop has been sensational. Against Boyle County he was 17-23 with no INT's. I think he will have fairly similar numbers against Bell.

All in all, Rock-Bell is always the most anticipated game of the year on my calender! I love coming to a place where the fans love their team as much as I do. I really enjoy the best and probably closest rivalry in the mountains (The series is 8-7 Rockcastle since the start of this millenium)

GO ROCK!

I have agreed on everything you have said, but Bell's speed as a team is fast and I mean fast. Thats why Whitley Co's offense couldn't score on Bell. Bell's D was on them like a Hawk all night.
Bell may be the best team in the state BAR NONE
Rim Wrecker Wrote:Bell may be the best team in the state BAR NONE

Let's not get carried away here. Ole BellCoBobcats09 is going to have too much fun with this quote. You've done it now RimWrecker. :biggrin:
:popcorn:
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote:Let's not get carried away here. Ole BellCoBobcats09 is going to have too much fun with this quote. You've done it now RimWrecker.
:yawn::biggrin:
I was born in Pineville so i root for the mountain lions, I work in Middlesboro so i cheer for the jackets but i live, work, play and love Bell County Go BOBCATS WHO ARE WE BELL COUNTY WHO BELL COUNTY
BELL IN A ROMP LARKY IS GONE AND SO ARE ROCKS CHANCES OF BEATING US WE PROVED THAT LAST YEAR
Rim Wrecker Wrote:Bell may be the best team in the state BAR NONE

a little over board with that statment dont you think
good luck to both teams.....
bell 42
rock 14
I have allways wondered if people think before they post. I love the Predictions because if Bell does blow Rock out then you will be right. But it doesnt bost Bell up none. But If rock hangs around or even upsets Bell, Bell would drop, and all the blow out predictions will make it seem really bad. Your allways supposed to hype up a team so if you beat them it makes your win sound better. So with all these Blow out predictions rock has nothing to loose. but keep doing what your doing and ill see you guys friday night.Wink
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:BELL IN A ROMP LARKY IS GONE AND SO ARE ROCKS CHANCES OF BEATING US WE PROVED THAT LAST YEAR

Speaking of going overboard:eyeroll:
Bell County 34

Rockcastle 14

in words of coach hilton "We will be in for a dog fight" lol:HitWall:
lwc Wrote:Don't think that I am saying that Bell doesn't have some speed, but as a whole, I don't think they are as fast as PC.

Note to self, ask LWC if he thinks this Friday night around 10 o'clock. :argue:

Something to remember Rock has scored a Whopping 7 points in the last 4 meetings against Bell Co.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Note to self, ask LWC if he thinks this Friday night around 10 o'clock. :argue:

Something to remember Rock has scored a Whopping 7 points in the last 4 meetings against Bell Co.

This is to ALL Bell county fans:

Just because I said that you may not be the fastest team does not mean that I am trying to insult Bell County, jeez. Anyone that has encountered Pulaski County knows that being called potentially slower than them is not a put down. That is like me saying that Bell County isn't as strong as Samson (with the hair)!

Rock may have only scored 7 points in the last 4 meeting but the series is 8-7 Rockcastle since the start of this millenium. Looks like Rock still has the overall advantage. Rockcastle is 14-10 over the past 2 years and Bell has been one of the best teams in the State over that span, of course they will be fairly dominant.

Why can't we agree to disagree? Why do most Bell County fans seemingly believe that they are the best at everything, unbeatable, fastest, strongest, hardest hitting, smartest and prettiest team in the State? Sure, they are probably a top 10 team in State, if not better, but the fans don't need to wear rose-colored-glasses!

Best of luck to both teams, Bell has a chance to prove me wrong. May the best team win and both teams be respectful. We love the Bell fans because they love the game of football and their team!
lwc Wrote:This is to ALL Bell county fans:

Just because I said that you may not be the fastest team does not mean that I am trying to insult Bell County, jeez. Anyone that has encountered Pulaski County knows that being called potentially slower than them is not a put down. That is like me saying that Bell County isn't as strong as Samson (with the hair)!

Man nothing personal, take it easy. Just remember to let us know how you feel about Bell's speed after the game. :Thumbs: We have a few guys that can break 5 flat. :eyeroll:

I have seen Pulaski this year. I was not impressed with their speed minus Muse who did not play against you all. #11 is a nice player but I would not say speed is his strong suit. #24 runs well but I don't think he is as fast as a couple of our players.
Bell will Rock their world Friday Night. Look out Rockcastle County.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Man nothing personal, take it easy. Just remember to let us know how you feel about Bell's speed after the game. :Thumbs: We have a few guys that can break 5 flat. :eyeroll:

I have seen Pulaski this year. I was not impressed with their speed minus Muse who did not play against you all. #11 is a nice player but I would not say speed is his strong suit. #24 runs well but I don't think he is as fast as a couple of our players.

I get what you are saying Bobcat_dad. Bell does have a tone of speed. I think what LWC was trying to say is PC has three guys who where State champs in track. these guys are super fast. But this is not track, this is football. Bell has power behind there speed thats whats makes them so good.
I was really hopeing Rock would beat PC. At first i picked Bell and Rock to be a good game, but if that was the best Rock has got then it will be a long boring night on Log Mtn. Friday night.
kmba32 Wrote:I was really hopeing Rock would beat PC. At first i picked Bell and Rock to be a good game, but if that was the best Rock has got then it will be a long boring night on Log Mtn. Friday night.

Still yet should be a good game. Look foward to see Rock roll into Log Mountain for the 3rd year in a row. :biggrin:
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I have allways wondered if people think before they post. I love the Predictions because if Bell does blow Rock out then you will be right. But it doesnt bost Bell up none. But If rock hangs around or even upsets Bell, Bell would drop, and all the blow out predictions will make it seem really bad. Your allways supposed to hype up a team so if you beat them it makes your win sound better. So with all these Blow out predictions rock has nothing to loose. but keep doing what your doing and ill see you guys friday night.Wink

I've not seen where you have boasted Bell much either. I bet you will enjoy friday night.:lmao:
lwc Wrote:This is to ALL Bell county fans:

Rock may have only scored 7 points in the last 4 meeting but the series is 8-7 Rockcastle since the start of this millenium. Looks like Rock still has the overall advantage. Rockcastle is 14-10 over the past 2 years and Bell has been one of the best teams in the State over that span, of course they will be fairly dominant.

Why can't we agree to disagree? Why do most Bell County fans seemingly believe that they are the best at everything, unbeatable, fastest, strongest, hardest hitting, smartest and prettiest team in the State? Sure, they are probably a top 10 team in State, if not better, but the fans don't need to wear rose-colored-glasses!

Best of luck to both teams, Bell has a chance to prove me wrong. May the best team win and both teams be respectful. We love the Bell fans because they love the game of football and their team!

How about overall wins? I've heard enough about the millenium bs. Do yourself a favor as I'm going to do the same for me, just let it go. Everyone can decide after the game about speed, strength, and overall talent. I have a pretty good idea what will be said but I'll wait until then. Confusedhh:
easyM Wrote:How about overall wins? I've heard enough about the millenium bs. Do yourself a favor as I'm going to do the same for me, just let it go. Everyone can decide after the game about speed, strength, and overall talent. I have a pretty good idea what will be said but I'll wait until then. Confusedhh:

Confusedhh: I have a good idea also, but lets see friday night what everyone says!!!!!!:yesno: this is why I love this site......
Okay, this is the last thing I will say. ROCKSOLID69 was correct whenever he said that I was referring to the State track Champions from PC. He was also correct whenever he said that Bell puts power behind their legs.

Putting the fan blinders behind me, Bell County is the better team. The best team doesn't always win (example being Rock-Pulaski) though. If I stop kidding myself, I think Bell wins and probably scores 35+ on Rock. My official prediction is Bell County by 10+.

Whoever said that you through out the past history, that is partially true and partially wrong. Dudley Hilton remembers PLENTY of his seasons ended by Rockcastle as has Larkey/Parkey. Coaches AND players remember past games. Rockcastle's juniors can't remember beating Bell County (if I am not mistaken), but I THINK the Rock seniors have experienced at least one win over Bell County. Rock's seniors will be letting these guys know what it is like to beat your rival, and Bell's seniors will be making sure that their boys don't experience losing to a rival.

To make a long story short, Rock will do everything they can to win and Bell will do everything they can. As I have said before and I will continue to say it; I love Bell County fans because they love their team as much as I do! I hope that Rock can be a good sport if they lose and Bell can be a good sport if they lose.

Can't wait to go to Log Mountain!
easyM Wrote:I've not seen where you have boasted Bell much either. I bet you will enjoy friday night.:lmao:

Then go back and look at all my post and go back to all the past bell thread. then you will see what i put. I will enjoy friday night. :thumpsup:
Bell by 28
Bell is starting to dominate this series again as they have in the past. Bell48 Rock12
Goodluck to both teams.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I do not Agree with most of this. Bell does have classy fans. its just some other Bell fan Dont. but you can find that at any school, including rock. but there are a few bell fans that remind me of Lane Kiffin.
Ouch!!! Really "Low Blow!!":flush:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Alright, now that I know who my name is I will stay with my original post of Bell Co winning 35-0 at Log Mountain.

Why are you trying to justify your self to a Middlesboro fan? I mean some your post is pretty direct, but it keeps people reading about the Bobcats.