Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 48 Knott Co. Central 0
Final
Congrats Valley. get ready for next week!
Congrats Valley. SV is showing they are for real.
I believe next week, they will get their real 1st test againts LC. Way to go Valley!!
good win SV
Great win SV didnt think it would be by this margin tho.
Congrats. The game went as I figured.
Be careful what you ask for.
Pretty Much figured this game out. Congrats Valley. Get ready too play those Dawgs!
Another nice win for the Wildcats!
WildDawg Wrote:Be careful what you ask for.

I know exactly what i asked for! Be ready dawgs cause your about to Getcha sum! Wink!
Make sure to keep this on the game and off of the actions of players.
LOL Best of luck to you guys. Should be a good game.
WildDawg Wrote:LOL Best of luck to you guys. Should be a good game.

Thanks dude, and i dont know if your from LC or not but if you are, Good luck to you boys too. Cant wait to play!
Your welcome. Yeah i'm from Lawrence County. After a 0-10 season last year, everyone in Louisa is very excited right now. Shelby Valley fans should be pumped too. You guys are taking care of business. I think your team is much better than many people give you credit. Here's to a injury free game.
WildDawg Wrote:Your welcome. Yeah i'm from Lawrence County. After a 0-10 season last year, everyone in Louisa is very excited right now. Shelby Valley fans should be pumped too. You guys are taking care of business. I think your team is much better than many people give you credit. Here's to a injury free game.

Yea dude good to see both of our teams coming off to a great start! And you all are taking care of business too. Yea not many people give us credit haha but o well im fine with it. We go on the field and do our best no matter what anyone on here says. But tell your players good luck and it should be a great game! :Thumbs:
congrats sv on the win.
Congrats Valley.
Congrats Valley
About what I expected..Congrats Wildcats and keep working Patriots!
SV's defense looked really good out there. Offense was doing their thing too. Hopefully that can carry over to next week. Good win and good luck. :Thumbs:
Shelby Valley looked good, very good speed. I thought it would be a better game. A lot of subs got to play and looked good also. Should be a good game vs Lawrence Co
Shelby valley looked good in space.

Also wanna say great job SV JV young guys. You guys twice drove the ball the lengh of the field against Knotts Varsity, and came away with one touchdown on the little normans keeper....the future is bright.