Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BluegrassRivals.com Class 1A-6A Rankings (Sep. 8)
Class 1A
1. Lexington Christian (5)
2. Beechwood
3. Mayfield
4. Crittenden County
5. Holy Cross (Lou.)
6. Hazard
7. Frankfort
8. Fairview
9. Harlan
10. Williamsburg

Class 2A
1. Fort Campbell (4)
2. Prestonsburg (1)
3. Corbin
4. Newport Central Catholic
5. Murray
6. DeSales
7. Green County
8. Holy Cross (Cov.)
9. Monroe County
10. Owensboro Catholic

Class 3A
1. Central (Lou.) (5)
2. Mason County
3. Sheldon Clark
4. Breathitt County
5. Somerset
6. Belfry
7. Russell
8. Henry County
9. Elizabethtown
10. Fleming County

Class 4A
1. Boyle County (5)
2. Bell County
3. Lexington Catholic
4. Lone Oak
5. Bullitt East
5. Allen County-Scottsville
6. Fairdale
7. Valley (Lou.)
8. Franklin-Simpson
9. Holmes
10. Lawrence County

Class 5A
1. Highlands (5)
2. Bowling Green
3. Owensboro
4. John Hardin
5. Dixie Heights
6. Whitley County
7. Christian County
8. Ashland Blazer
9. Southwestern
10. Letcher Co. Central

Class 6A
1. Saint Xavier (5)
2. Trinity (Lou.)
3. Male
4. Simon Kenton
5. Henry Clay
6. Bryan Station
7. Fern Creek
8. Scott County
9. Conner
10. Boone County
looks good
Looks good!!
You have Bullitt East twice on 4A?
Let us take a look at it and find the correction. Great catch BCB :Thumbs:
Prestonsburg deserves that ranking.
looks good to me
Fixed it.

Didn't cut/paste Bullitt East when I was ranking them and typed it out again and forgot to erase it.

Lawrence County now moves into the top 10.
Looks fine to me.
I think Rock should in the top ten. they shut Boyle out during the first quarter. it was a close game till Mr Reese took over. Rock Needed to work on D-fence. they came out the next week and pitched a shut out 38-0. I think Boyle is #1 and Bell #2
I wonder who voted Prestonburg #1? Fort Campbell has done everything they possibly could to deserve that #1 ranking unchallenged. Prestonburg does deserve the #2 spot though for sure at this time, they have done everything and more.
Looks good
BaseballIsLife Wrote:I wonder who voted Prestonburg #1? Fort Campbell has done everything they possibly could to deserve that #1 ranking unchallenged. Prestonburg does deserve the #2 spot though for sure at this time, they have done everything and more.

I knew someone would ask, but I can assure you it wasn't me. I voted Pburg 3rd behind Ft. Campbell & Corbin.
Looks really good
Murray finally getting the recognition they deserve if they keep playing hard they'll keep climbing the polls
BaseballIsLife Wrote:I wonder who voted Prestonburg #1? Fort Campbell has done everything they possibly could to deserve that #1 ranking unchallenged. Prestonburg does deserve the #2 spot though for sure at this time, they have done everything and more.

Prestonsburg deserves a vote as they have played very good competition. There is no point in calling someone out because it is very clear who this statement was made too.
P'burg has beaten #4 and #6 in 3A. I think they should be #1 imo!!!
Prestonsburg has played exceptionally well thus far, but #1 is a stretch. Fort Campbell has dominated class 2A the past two or three years now and they look to be the favorite again this season.
P-burg is right about the spot they need to be at. 2 or 3 will suit P-burg just fine. Until Fort Campbell is beaten they will retain the top spot.
Looks good, wish i could get a say in these votes.
CardinalAlum Wrote:Looks good, wish i could get a say in these votes.

Me too cardinal.
I think that Bell should be #1 until they are beat by a 4A team..Still State champs until they are beat in playoffs..but everything looks good...
I voted Prestonsburg at the 3 spot as well. I agree with bac2369 though, the 2 or 3 spot suits the Blackcats just fine.
I agree that Rockcastle should be in the top ten but as the season wares on the ranking will take care of itself Smile My only beef, and it is a small one, but who did Fairdale beat? Iroquois? That's it! Their toughest challenge was the mighty Oldham County. Anyhow, they are a good team, just unproven.

Rockcastle will be in the top ten next week because THIS week:
Cooper will beat Holmes, Greenwood will beat Franklin-Simpson, Allen County-Scottsville will have a good game with Glasgow (ACS will probably win but it will be a good game), and all the while Rockcastle will beat Lincoln County.

Surely if two or three teams above the Rock lose, they will move into the top 10, Right?
logmountainboy64 Wrote:I think that Bell should be #1 until they are beat by a 4A team..Still State champs until they are beat in playoffs..but everything looks good...

I tend to agree here. Boyle looks as if they are by far the best, but the Bobcats are the defending State champs, unbeaten by anyone in KY this season. BUT I must add, they have a chance to prove themselves this week in a tough road game against Whitley County. If they win that, they should garner some first place votes :Thumbs:

I voted Prestonsburg #1 it wasn't Blackcat Alum..... Tell me who in the state of Ky that Fort Campbell has beat this year???? Hmmm... nobody.... But Prestonsburg has beaten 2 of the best 3A teams in the state, I think they deserved that ranking... jmo....
Beechwood shoudnt be number 2 right now even thogh they had tough losses.Mayfield should be 2 or maybe number 1 right now, then later in the year it will shake out as the cream rises to the top.
Fleming Co. in the 3A top 10? Thats a little overrated dont you think?
LClion4life Wrote:Fleming Co. in the 3A top 10? Thats a little overrated dont you think?

I voted them in there. Looks like they may be a little overrated now with that bad loss to Rowan County I suppose.
Yeah, I do not think that Fleming County deserved to be in there.