Poll: Who do you think will win this matchup on Sept 11
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Magoffin County
55.00%
Morgan County
45.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County @ Morgan County 9/11
Who will win this battle between next door neighbors?
I'll take the Hornets by two touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
Cougars in a close one.
I'll take the hornets 39-19
goodluck to both teams though!!
Magoffin wins this one easy. They are really hungry after there loss to paintsville. They will come out and really be fired up.

Good luck to both teams.
Magoffin wins this one.
Cougars win this game in a close one. Cougars extend the win streak.
I'm buying the Hornets on the road by a couple of scores.

Good luck to both!
I think Morgan wins at Morgan. I'd say they have some confidence rushing for 500 yards on Powell.
This will be a close game. Magoffin has everybody back from a team Estill crushed last year. Morgan is much improved and well coached. Too close to call I.M.O.. I too give Morgan the slight nod at home. 28-27 Morgan co.
Morgan County
This could really turn into a battle between two hungry teams. Magoffin comming off a loss will want to get things back on track while Morgan Co. will still be riding high off there big victory against Powell. Good luck and I'll take Magoffin +14.
goms33 Wrote:This could really turn into a battle between two hungry teams. Magoffin comming off a loss will want to get things back on track while Morgan Co. will still be riding high off there big victory against Powell. Good luck and I'll take Magoffin +14.

Magoffin wins hands down no question.
This is not Morgan Co. from the last few years! The got beat by a very athletic Rowan Co team & by Pound Va.( Don't know anything about them.) They are much improved. Our guys thought they were playing the old Morgan Co. Very strong. Good backs. However, Magoffin throws the ball around and we passed the ball pretty good on them last week. If Morgan can control Magoffins passing attack, Morgan wins this one. If Magoffin throws at will, The Hornets take it
i agree...its gonna come down to who wants it most
I think it will be a decent game up until halftime. Magoffin might have a little trouble at first stopping Morgans wedge, but after Magoffins offense gets going its going to be to little to late for Morgan. Helton and Keeton are just going to pick apart the soft Morgan Co defense. Ill take the Hornets by 3+ touchdowns!!!
Beating the poor lowly Powell Pirates isn't enough to convince me that the Cougs have enough juice to take down a Magoffin team that showed their metal towards the end of last season. Morgan has show improvement, but their in for a long Friday night Magoffin 56 Morgan 6.
goms33 Wrote:This could really turn into a battle between two hungry teams. Magoffin comming off a loss will want to get things back on track while Morgan Co. will still be riding high off there big victory against Powell. Good luck and I'll take Magoffin +14.

O Do YEE. You are a picking guru. MCHS in a lock. LOL