Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central
55.56%
Sheldon Clark
44.44%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark @ Johnson Central 9/11
Both teams are coming off losses and looking to get things back on track..Hager vs Matney..who ya got?
SC by 10
The Cardinals will win.
i think the eagles break through here this sc team is a very hard one to figure out beating breathitt but then losing to lawrence depends on which team shows up
JC by 14. We have improved steadily and no offense to SC but we finally catch a break with the schedule. Boyle and Bell are juggernauts. Mississippi had 3 all-staters and had unbelievable team speed. SC is good but not at that level.
Depending on which Sc teams shows up i think we have another game that is going to come down to the wire this week.
I'm ready for the Eagles to break out of their shell. Matney will have the troops fired up ad ready to go. Here is my prediction score:

Johnson Central - 24
Sheldon Clark - 21

Best of luck to both teams!
this game will be interesting just to see matney vs hager
but central will win this one with a martin county boy leading the way ( JJ JUDE )
Sheldon Clark just dont know who they are. The coaches want them to be a passing team but even the players know there better off pounding the ball up the middle and hold the ball as long as they can.
Goodluck to both teams
JC wins 34-13
If I wasnt going to already have plans to go to East Ridge Friday night then I would be at this game..this one should be a fun one to attend..
monster_energy Wrote:this game will be interesting just to see matney vs hager
but central will win this one with a martin county boy leading the way ( JJ JUDE )
Sheldon Clark just dont know who they are. The coaches want them to be a passing team but even the players know there better off pounding the ball up the middle and hold the ball as long as they can.
Goodluck to both teams
JC wins 34-13

I don't see this one being that bad.. it will be no more then an 8 point game for either team to win.
CardinalAlum Wrote:I don't see this one being that bad.. it will be no more then an 8 point game for either team to win.

i hope its not that bad. to be honest i hope sc beats them by 50. :ChairHit: but i just dont think that same sc team will show up that we seen against the bobcats!
monster_energy Wrote:i hope its not that bad. to be honest i hope sc beats them by 50. :ChairHit: but i just dont think that same sc team will show up that we seen against the bobcats!

That maybe true but i don't see the same SC team that we saw against the Dawgs showing up either. They know that they can be beat now and that they have to play their best to win. I think you will see a better effort out of the defense this week as they just looked gassed in the LC game. But here is to a injury free game and may the best team win

oh and can a mod put a poll on this one.
i look for jc to get there 1st win...
CardinalAlum Wrote:That maybe true but i don't see the same SC team that we saw against the Dawgs showing up either. They know that they can be beat now and that they have to play their best to win. I think you will see a better effort out of the defense this week as they just looked gassed in the LC game. But here is to a injury free game and may the best team win

oh and can a mod put a poll on this one.

i hope your right :rockon:
Poll has been added.
JC takes care of business in this game I think
SC by 8
Sheldon Clark 14

Johnson Central 28
:party2:Happy Birthday to JC's #42 Tanner Bratton this Friday.:theman:
IMO JC should win this one pretty easy.
Eagles by 14
Eagles by 6
Jc-28 sc-14
This is going to be one heck of a game. I'll take Johnson Central by a touchdown.

Best of luck to both!
austin stepp played his heart out against LC but the defense that night was great for the dawgs. if the cards play with heart this friday and don't come out thinking the game is in hand they win by a TD.
I do think Matney was drinking something when he said this is the best backfield he's had since he's been at JC...Grimm and Blume...were unbelievable....that's not a knock on this years kids, but it's hard to beat that combo, but I do believe JC will get their 1st win Friday night....and I think they'll win by a few TDs
Johnson Central seems to be down this year. I will say the Sheldon Clark by 2 TDs
flavorflav Wrote:I do think Matney was drinking something when he said this is the best backfield he's had since he's been at JC...Grimm and Blume...were unbelievable....that's not a knock on this years kids, but it's hard to beat that combo, but I do believe JC will get their 1st win Friday night....and I think they'll win by a few TDs
Grimm and Blume were never really a combo together. Grimm played sparingly when Blume was a senior. What about Chase Richardson? He was at one point leading the state in rushing last season too. So far JJ Jude's stats as a sophomore, have obliterated whatever either Grimm or Blume's were at the sophomore stage. If he stays healthy and has a productive line he should easily pass whatever rushing numbers either one may have put up, and become JC's all time leading rusher.

Matney said it because it is fact. Dillon had over a 1,000 yards last season too, but he has a broken hand and has not even played the last two games. Unfortunately the offensive line is not what it has been in previous years. But make no mistake, this is the best overall backfield in JC history. Hopefully by the end of the season the O line will mature and be healthy. Last year's line was just phenominal, creating holes you could drive a coal truck through. That needs to be mentioned.
I'll take the Eagles in this one.
JC-24
SC-10
JC 42-20, team has improved since first week, cut turnovers out and they should put up some impressive offensive numbers this week.