Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virgie 49 Cowan 12 (girls)
Virgie picked up their 3rd win this season. Brittany Coleman led Virgie in scoring with 18 followed by Bailey Ramsey with 15. Good job girls.
Good job. Nice win. Glad to see your team doing well. By the looks of the other scores, the county has some talented players at the middle school level.
Looks like Virgie is playing some pretty good ball right now. When is their next game and who is it against?
Congratulations girls and Coach Rowe. Would like to see you win the tournament at Martha Jane Potter.
Martha Jane Potter, won this tournament with ease, at times they looked good and at others they looked awful, the two girls from virgie did make the all tournament team !!! Virgie does have a good coach, and his girls play really hard, mjp, had to play virgie to win the tournament !!!!
Virgie defeated Cowan,Letcher,RW Combs and Fleming Neon but lost to MJP to finish 2nd in the MJP Classic. Virgie is now 6-4.
With what I've seen Virgie's coach has done a very good job with this bunch of girls they have showed alot of improvement since last year. I know that they play as hard as any team I've watched. Things are starting to look up for girls basketball at Virgie, keep up the good work and continue to play hard. Good job coach looks like you got things going the right way.