Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Track
Who will be some of the top people in the 15th this year..? I dont know many names But I know a boy from jenkins who is a awesome triple jumper and also a girl from pikeville who runs a good 100m..
well brandon peters is a good 100m runner and chayse martin is a good half mile runner and seth moore can jump the crap out of hurdles and a good triple jumper and oh ya peters can long jump also p-burg 4x1 team is good
What is some of his times and jumps
like which ones?
pike central has a decent 4x8 went to state last year hopefully a repeat
What is the 15th? This isn't basketball.

Track is broken up into 3 classes (a, aa, aaa) and each class has six regions.

You may want to be a little more specific as to the region that you are talking about--simply because the 15th region doesn't exist in track.
Southwestern 4x4 with the slowest split at 51
Johnson Central has some good runners and jumpers.
"Im_a_wuh_wuh_waterboy_DUR" Wrote:Southwestern 4x4 with the slowest split at 51

YA BOY!!!, in the row as they go, Casey Daulton (51.54), TW Sears (51.97), Anthony Mitchell (51.65), and Ryan Pruett (50.55 - 49.99 depending on the weather)....

These Boys drink some high quality H20... Can You Say STATE CHAMPS 06???
chris grimm is a good 1600m runner top 1 in state
"southwesternwarrior" Wrote:YA BOY!!!, in the row as they go, Casey Daulton (51.54), TW Sears (51.97), Anthony Mitc**** (51.65), and Ryan Pruett (50.55 - 49.99 depending on the weather)....

These Boys drink some high quality H20... Can You Say STATE CHAMPS 06???

Uh--****O! These kids haven't run close to that. Matter of fact--not even in the neighborhood of these numbers.

You Southwestern Guys sure run your mouth a lot for a team that hasn't shown the results.

Maybe you should spend more time on the track than posting on here. Because your mouth is writing checks that your running can not cash.
"CATSWILD00" Wrote:chris grimm is a good 1600m runner top 1 in state
What is his time at this?
15th? i thought each class only had 6?
Lawrence County Girls Finished 5th In The State Last Year With No Seniors. Look For Them To Be Tough Again This Year. Lawrence Boys Have Quite A Few Quick Guys Who Should've Went To State Last Year In The Sprint Relays But Dropped The Baton At Regionals
watch out for lynn camps relay teams this year they have some of the fastest kids around nick mills, jimmy chaffin, joe roskopf, and sidney wagner
im glad to be back.......but i think what this region is missing is the 1-2 combo of aaron stanley and devin thompson in the 400 meter dash.....get at em stan! show em whos boss and how dairy cheer does a body good
track...........ITS ALMOST HERE!!!
Elizabeth Mosley from AC is going to be good this year, she finshed top in state in the 100 and 200 last season and she was comming back from an injury this year she is healthy and i think she will do good things
i think Elizabeth mosley and Sally roberts will dominate the girls events at pikeville meets this year
What about some of the runners from JC? I think they will do good this year, both the Boys and Girls teams.
I'd say Paintsville will have a good team this year
i think Mosley will be good but i also think Clyne from Pikeville will be good mosley beat her by a land slide in region last year (and every other time they raced) but i think that Clyne has been praticing, but i still dont know if she is a match for mosley