Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-box 360.....
We just got back an hour or so ago from taking it to my aunt's brother. As soon as he saw us pull in he ran outside and said "Thank you VERY much!. He had this HUGE grin on his face and he was tearing it open before we got outside...he was defintally on cloud 9.
Well Congrats on the XBox guys and
15th, did you get pics?!? lol
I just got through playing madden 06.. and let me tell ya the game is incredible..
does anyone know any place that has em? I'm down in corbin and have called every where from here to middlesboro, places in lex. and looked on every website. any suggestions?
I'm glad he liked it DT
I didn't go tribe
Cookie, try Wal-Mart.
I know that it is the day after Thanksgiving but more shipments should arrive VERY soon I suppose.
Keep trying. Smile
I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to stand in line some day and get one while they are hot. The thing is I don't want one. BUT I was on ebay and noticed that all of them were going for $1500+ so I'm just gonna get one and make a profit. Smile
I was talking to one of my friends yesterday and he said that someone came into the Prestonsburg wal-mart offering $10,000 for a new 360........Thats pretty outrageous to me, if anybody wants to get one and not wait in line then you should pre-order one from www.ebgames.com because my dad pre-ordered mine 2 months ago and I got it the first day that it was available in the mail for $400.