Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topix.com
I've been in Ft Campbell for 8 months and I had never heard of this site until I visited home a while back...This is the most ridiculous website I have ever seen. I mean I really don't know what to say...I just wasted 10 min of my time reading 16 yr olds talking about who the coolest boy is in their high school. Does anyone else agree?
Absolute terrible site.
This site is so stupid. There isn't a point in it. Its drama. That's all it is.
Ive watched this site for a while. All it does is start rumors, spread gossip, and girls calling other girls ******.

If you want your self integrity ruined fast just post a thread with your name
To me, topix is a site where the only intent is to ruin somebodys character. Granted, most of the people being talked about ARE INDEED pieces of trash, but there are some victims on there. If you have a problem with somebody, take it to them, dont hide behind a screen under a false name. Thats candyass.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hope Im wrong but that site is gonna get someone shot one of these days. It should be outlawed.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I hope Im wrong but that site is gonna get someone shot one of these days. It should be outlawed.
:Thumbs:I absolutely agree.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I hope Im wrong but that site is gonna get someone shot one of these days. It should be outlawed.

Scary but true
This is a cowards website, if i had an issue with someone i would let them know, not talk about them on a website,

I agree man...pretty soo were going to be hearing about the police and FBI investigating the website. Man I can't believe some of the stuff I've read. I just read a thread about people talking about how cool Tramadol and weed is. It's so ridiculous.
I think this site (Topix) should be banned. It can ruin a person with no needing of truth whatsoever.
I wouldn't see a problem with it if a person's identity could be known, but it is so easy to create a fake account and post complete junk.

I've been saying that for a while now...sooner or later someone will be hurt or killed because of that site...
I just don't understand how the owners of Topix can say they cannot be held responsible for the things that are posted on there. If they aren't responsible, then who is?
I would love to see Topix gone...the sad thing is, you have to check out the site just to make sure you haven't made the headlines...
Someone showed me this site awhile back. And after I saw what was on it, I was honestly disgusted. Site is, and is filled with nothing but garbage and trash.
Topix is stupid. the adminstrator of that website doesnt care whats said on that website. its gonna get someone hurt and hurt bad one of these days.
Kentucky all the way