Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Powell County
80.00%
Morgan County
20.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell Co. @ Morgan Co. 9/4
thoughts/predictions?

Powell County
I will go with Powell in this one. We have to eliminate the turnovers to be successful though.
how good is morgan this year?
Pirates will take this one.
I'll go with Powell, must hold on to the ball to win, though. The offense is effective enough to win any game they want. As long as they block and eliminate turnovers.
I'll take Powell County by two touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
Powell. But needs to stop fumbling.
Powell by 10+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Morgan breaks the losing streak this week. Morgan 21- Powell -20
Coach Burchett makes it two in a row! Powell wins by at least 14 points.
Ky313 Wrote:I'll go with Powell, must hold on to the ball to win, though. The offense is effective enough to win any game they want. As long as they block and eliminate turnovers.

I'll take Powell since Brewer is back.
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:I'll take Powell since Brewer is back.

I don't think Brewer will be playing yet. But Powell should win this.
Powell wins easy
I look for Powell to get their Offense rolling this week, cutting down on turnovers and mistakes. Pirates win BIG.
Brewer is a solid player! He will really help out at LB or DL & FB. He will probably have to sit for a couple of games since he came out so late but is a welcome addition. I look forward to seeing "California" back out there.
i think powell will take this victory fairly easy...but no game is a gimmie....who is morgans new head coach
blitz43 Wrote:Brewer is a solid player! He will really help out at LB or DL & FB. He will probably have to sit for a couple of games since he came out so late but is a welcome addition. I look forward to seeing "California" back out there.
California huh, he was sunshine his freshman year. I hope Powell wins.
Powell 24-10
You are basing this on Powell's win over Jackson co.???
Morgan has played much better competition. I have always said the better teams you play the better you will be. Morgan 26 Powell 18. REMEMBER MY PREDICTION.
stroked Wrote:California huh, he was sunshine his freshman year. I hope Powell wins.
I didn't like "sunshine". I thought "California" sounded better...LOL
im glad brewer is back out there...he truly is a good talent...he can play multiple positions....
i heard morgans new coach is powells defensive cordinator from last year...coach fugate..if so...then powell better be ready cause coach fugate can get any team focused for a win..hes an excellent coach..
Powell Co. By 10