Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Channing Fugate's Chase of the Rushing and Scoring Records
The record for rushing yards is 8,224 yards held by Derek Homer.
The All-Time Touchdown record is 116, set by Kelvin Turner.
The most points score All-Time is 722 set by Herbie Phelps.

2007: 1,727 yards, 30 rushing TD, 5 rec TD
2008: 3,052 yards, 36 rushing TD, 2 rec TD

Can a Breathitt fan confirm if Fugate had any stats in the 2006 season and post what those official stats were?
Before an update to include last night's game and if he had any stats in 2006, Fugate currently stands at:
4,779 yards, 73 TD's, 458 Points

He is 3,445 yards, 43 TD's, and 264 points (46 TD's) away.
It's going to take one heck of an effort for Fugate to break these records.

Hope he does though!
I hope he does not break the records in a way because that would mean that BHS only has a running game and Channing is the only player teams need to account for. If he gets 2500 yards and Haddix picks up his passing and rushing stats, the Bobcats will be better off in the playoffs against the better teams.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Im pulling for Fugate to break the records!
Im behind him 100% too. Maybe this is why we will see them keep him in every game to the end. Thats the only way he can break these records. Go Get em Fugate!!!!! To bad he isnt going to UK though and it sucks!!!
I think it is to much for one season. Good luck but
i don't think it will happen. That is alot to ask for.
What does Fugate run his 40 in?
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:What does Fugate run his 40 in?

I'm almost sure its a 4.6, maybe a 4.5.
Quick but not fast enough to break those records!
I dont think Channing will break any of those records, for the simple fact that Jade is healthy this year, and will be getting alot more action on the offensive side of the game. I look for Channing to end up with about 2500+yards this year, but not 3000 again.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:I dont think Channing will break any of those records, for the simple fact that Jade is healthy this year, and will be getting alot more action on the offensive side of the game. I look for Channing to end up with about 2500+yards this year, but not 3000 again.

He should get 1200 in just the 3 district games.:lmao:
I dont think Channing cares if he breaks any of these records or not, he has his eye on a state championship, anything less would be a disappointment no matter how many records he breaks.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I hope he does not break the records in a way because that would mean that BHS only has a running game and Channing is the only player teams need to account for. If he gets 2500 yards and Haddix picks up his passing and rushing stats, the Bobcats will be better off in the playoffs against the better teams.

That is a valid point.
well does those stats include his 2006 stats? because he has some from then.
barwickman23 Wrote:well does those stats include his 2006 stats? because he has some from then.

No..that's what I asked earlier in the thread. if nayone has access to his 2006 stats please let me know so I can adjust the number.
they may be trying to get him the record, because the big lead they had against mercer the other night the starters was still in the game until late in the 4th ...
Yeah but they were passing the ball, not running the ball with Fugate.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
well im not sure on his stats for 2006 but he did play alot of varsity but he wasnt the starter. so yea but he does have 2006 stats i'll try and find out what they are.
After SC shut him down it will take at least one
500 yard game to keep him in the hunt and they
will have to go 14 game this year. Can't be done.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:After SC shut him down it will take at least one
500 yard game to keep him in the hunt and they
will have to go 14 game this year. Can't be done.

u stole my thunder:thanks:,lol
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I'm almost sure its a 4.6, maybe a 4.5.

On Rivals it says he runs a 4.6, but honestly i dont think he will break any record after watching the SC game friday night