Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boys 6th, 7th, & 8th Grade Tournaments
We’re having our three basketball tournaments again this year at Corbin Middle School. We accept a total of six teams in each tournament (6th, 7th, 8th) and guarantee each team three games. The first two games are pool play and the final game will be a tournament game for each team. (Final games are Pool A winner vs. Pool B winner, #2 seed vs. #2 seed, & #3 vs. #3) Each tournament is played on a Saturday and requires no entry fee.

Below are the dates for our three tournaments:

6th grade tourney will be Saturday, Dec 5

7th grade tourney will be Saturday, Dec 19

8th grade tourney will be Saturday, Dec 12

Please let me know as soon as possible if you’re interested in playing in one or all of the events.

Also, if you’re interesting in playing home and away this year during the season or a single game, please give me some dates so we can try to work something out.

Does anyone know of any other middle school tournament being planned? We're in the process of making a schedule and would like to add one.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.
I coach Feds Creek boys basketball and we have a varsity and jv team. Would you be interested in coming to Feds Creek for a game? Just email me back at [email]brody.justice@pike.kyschools.us[/email], or call 606-835-4792.
Thanks.
[COLOR="Blue"]Coach,

i coach betsy layne ele. And we would liketo be included on the dec 12 date.

Also would love to have you guys down on saturday, nov. 28 for our tourny. We could also do a reg. Season game if you could come to us this year and we will return to you next season. (sorry travel issues)

thanks, coach howard
[email]scb_mike1@hotmail.com[/email][/COLOR]
I'm sorry we filled our tournament last week, however, I wll put you on a waiting list in case someone can't come. We may be able to come to your tournament, but I doubt we can travel that far for a regular season game. What grade level is your tourney?
[COLOR="Blue"]The Betsy Layne tourny will be a-team or anyone thru 8th grade. Let me know if you can make it and if you know any other teams that would like to play please spread the word.

Also if anything opens up let us know.

Coach, do you know of anymore good tournys around.

Thanks, Coach Howard[/COLOR]
I've heard about a tourney in Mercer County, but I don't have any contact info.