Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Liter Bottles
Is anyone else surprised by the new "web 2.0" sleeker, stylized 2 liter bottles that soda companies are now using?
Not really. Looks cooler. I assume you're talking about the 2 liters that are shaped more like the 20 oz. bottles.

In Coke's case, the 2 liter's now have the same "contour" design as the 20 oz. bottles and glass bottles.
Yea, those are the ones. They had just been the same, bulky, fat shape for so long that I wasn't expecting a change. I like them though, they are easily to hold onto.
Haven't seen these new 2 Liters.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I Haven't seen them either.
thetribe Wrote:[Image: http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/press...ontour.jpg]

That looks pretty cool.:Thumbs:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I have not noticed.
actually hadn't noticed. We never buy two liters, always cans
Now the "shake and bake" meth cookers can have a cool bottle to make meth in.
TheRealVille Wrote:Now the "shake and bake" meth cookers can have a cool bottle to make meth in.

lol :Thumbs::biggrin:
Makes me thirsty...
I don't like them
TheRealVille Wrote:Now the "shake and bake" meth cookers can have a cool bottle to make meth in.

NIce Smile