Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell Co.
94.59%
Marion Co.
5.41%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co @ Marion Co 8/29
[quote=BellCoBobcats09] Do you ever have anything positive to say about Bell Co? Bell Co in a easy win. QUOTE]

:eyeroll:

When they do something worth noting I will do so. They are right now appearing to be a bunch of spoiled babies that don't want to work. Tons of talent but seem very uncoachable. We will see.
Dont want to work? They have worked there ***** off already. Dudley gets them ready like he does every year. When they do something worth noting you will? Your just stupid, you put up another Mountain team against Alcoa and you will see the outcome! Your probably a sour graped KC fan.
Let me ask you this as I play devil's advocate. What have they done? 0-1 record. Played 1/2 half of football, 1/2 of I don't know what? Also looked out of shape.

The 2009 Bell County Bobcats have not done anything yet. If they are going to try to repeat they better get themselves prepared. Hopefully they will. Their is only so much Dudley and Co. can do. The players have to be willing to listen, learn and push themselves.
William Muney Wrote:[quote=BellCoBobcats09] Do you ever have anything positive to say about Bell Co? Bell Co in a easy win. QUOTE]

When they do something worth noting I will do so. They are right now appearing to be a bunch of spoiled babies that don't want to work. Tons of talent but seem very uncoachable. We will see.

Are you calling my son a spoiled baby?
OMG you people are STUPID!!! How can you compare how Bell Co is right now off the Alcoa game. Bell Co didnt play a Pineville or a Jenkins team. They played a team that is 70-5 in 5 years put how many Div 1 players out and 5 straight State Championships!!! Of course Bell isnt going to shine in this game. **** they were leading at one point 14-7 to a team like that. When they go 14-1 and win another State Championship this year I dare you all coming on here and praising them. Just like jumping on the bandwagon!
kmba32 Wrote:[quote=William Muney]

Are you calling my son a spoiled baby?

I think he is? I didnt know he knew your son.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:OMG you people are STUPID!!! How can you compare how Bell Co is right now off the Alcoa game. Bell Co didnt play a Pineville or a Jenkins team. They played a team that is 70-5 in 5 years put how many Div 1 players out and 5 straight State Championships!!! Of course Bell isnt going to shine in this game. **** they were leading at one point 14-7 to a team like that. When they go 14-1 and win another State Championship this year I dare you all coming on here and praising them. Just like jumping on the bandwagon!
You will learn that people take high-school sports a bit too seriously. But that is a good thing sometimes, but needs to be moderated by someone because it gets out of hand from time to time.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Don't take things so personal. Is your son spoiled? I would say most of our children are spoiled. They have to get themselves in postion to obtain the goal they have. Parents on a Message board defending them will not do it. They have to do it for themselves with hard work.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Don't take things so personal. Is your son spoiled? I would say most of our children are spoiled. They have to get themselves in postion to obtain the goal they have. Parents on a Message board defending them will not do it. They have to do it for themselves with hard work.

It Is high school game that is good for the kids. I know all the kids on the team, I don't think spoiled babies would work as hard as these kids do everday. I am sure he knew anything about our kids he would not said stupid things about them on a computer.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Dont want to work? They have worked there ***** off already. Dudley gets them ready like he does every year. When they do something worth noting you will? Your just stupid, you put up another Mountain team against Alcoa and you will see the outcome! Your probably a sour graped KC fan.

I don't know one thing about the Marion team but I can tell you this- Bell has some great athletes and will be hard to beat by any team that has the same number of players on their team. Yes, I think Alcoa is a powerhouse, they are my team. However, those Bell kids put Alcoa's back to the wall in the first half; they have some GREAT athletes. The issue in this game was depth and possibly some hydration issues.

I, for one, am pulling for Bell Co and see them doing great things this year.
I think you are right on target. Conditioning for this team seems to be in line with previous Bell teams. Look who went down.....Raines....Lowe....Hilton....three of the toughest returners from last years team...all starters. Don't confuse cramps and dehydration of the nature we witnessed Friday night with a lack of conditioning. NFL players go down all the time in preseason heat.....are carted of to the dressing room for IV fluids and return to play. I promise you if these Bell players could have had IV fluids they would have had the stamina to play second half. Everyone of them worked out the cramps returned to the field....several times! Good grief. This was due to the heat and the fact that they were on the field way too much on defense, offense, and special teams. This was NOT a conditioning issue....just players that gave everything....and had no way to get the fluids back in a hs game setting. IMO.
Well said BellCoBobcat. Those boys don't have anything to hang their head down about; not one thing. Without having the depth to substitute, those Bell kids gave all they had and it makes me mad to hear anyone taking "pot shots" at them. That heat would have drained any team that had to play the same players for an entire game. I hope some of the Bell kids read these posts because the Alcoa fans know what kind of athletes they are........dang good ones! Talk about a great game if Bell had 100 on the sidelines and Alcoa 100 on the sidelines - it would have been a toe-to-toe matchup!
Looking forward to this one. Should be no contest for Bell Co. But they should not over look Marion Co. especially after all the week one upsets.
I believe Bell will be hungry come Friday. Bell by 2 tds.
This post is to Fiftyishfootballmom you seem to be a great person I for one appreciate your posts on here. You show great sportsmanship so I would like to say thank you. Good luck against Maryville I hope you guys win and have an undefeated season.
Alcoa will beat Maryville this year.

Bell will be playing a good team this Saturday, it is important for them to get out to a strong start and quash any confidence Marion has of playing with them.
BLUECAT89 Wrote:This post is to Fiftyishfootballmom you seem to be a great person I for one appreciate your posts on here. You show great sportsmanship so I would like to say thank you. Good luck against Maryville I hope you guys win and have an undefeated season.

Thanks BlueCat. I think we need to remember this is all about kids giving their best efforts to play a game and to have fun. Most of these kids won't be going on to college ball, they just want to represent their schools with pride. I love my Alcoa team but as a parent of a 16 year old footbal player, I am all about the kids first. That means the kids on both sides of the ball. I wish them all well, no injuries, pride in their achievement and it just so happens a score is posted at the end of the game. GO BOBCATS
You're a class act. Your son plays for one heck of a football team too.
William Muney Wrote:[quote=BellCoBobcats09] Do you ever have anything positive to say about Bell Co? Bell Co in a easy win. QUOTE]

:redboxer:HUM??? I bet u won't line up with them baby's would ya??? I would'nt dogg our boys like that dude!!! NOT KOOL!!!:ChairHit: I played on the 91 Champion team and I can see talent where talent is, and we do have talent.. If we can hang with a untouchable team like Alcoa then we will be fine the rest of the season!!!! Some Bell fans need to reconize that!!!!
they will be fine. the marion game is at 5:30 pm saturday every come out support the boys. i would like to get a look at alcoas speed and lifting schedual a ton of strenth in their legs .the legs are the first thing to go.as we seen friday .it would help our kids.good luck to alcoa but i dont think they are gooing to need it .beat maryville so we can say at least we got beat by the best team in tenn. i.m.o.
belldad2011 I will be there Sat and I hope we bring a good crowd since its on a Sat.
Easy on old William you don't want to make him mad. Nah just kidding, he knows a little about football. He has been around it for a long, long time. Way before 91 I can promise you that.
easyM Wrote:You're a class act. Your son plays for one heck of a football team too.

I have really appreciated talking with all of you. I will keep in touch so I can keep up with the Bell kids and how the rest of their season goes. Did I read correctly, Bell doesn't play again until Saturday night?
Fiftyishfootballmom Wrote:I have really appreciated talking with all of you. I will keep in touch so I can keep up with the Bell kids and how the rest of their season goes. Did I read correctly, Bell doesn't play again until Saturday night?

You read right. Saturday at 5:30 in Marion Co. Its in Central Kentucky about 2hrs and 40 min from Middlesboro.
Bell Co. seems to be focused this week at practice. They have to keep the intensity week to week and build on the loss against Alcoa. IT WAS NOT A MORAL victory. Our football program is better than that. I look foward to seeing what they do this Saturday. I hope we have a large crowd.
I will check in Saturday night for the game results. Pulling for a BOBCAT win Saturday. Enjoy the game..........from Alcoa.

p.s. Will give you a heads up about the Alcoa/Maryville game Friday night.
Fiftyishfootballmom Wrote:I will check in Saturday night for the game results. Pulling for a BOBCAT win Saturday. Enjoy the game..........from Alcoa.

p.s. Will give you a heads up about the Alcoa/Maryville game Friday night.

Will that game have a live feed on WVLT,WBIR,FOX 43?? :Thumbs:
BobCatFan29 Wrote:Will that game have a live feed on WVLT,WBIR,FOX 43?? :Thumbs:

This game will be streamed over the internet via the iHigh Broadcast Network at http://www.greatamericanrivalry.com according to this weeks newpaper.

Look for me, I will be the one in the maroon Tornado shirt, lol. All kidding aside, hope you get to watch the game and pull for us if you will. We should have a crowd of around 10 - 12 thousand people surrounding the field.
Might make the drive down there for Friday night since Bell Co doesnt play until Sat. I would wear my Bell Co shirt but people would look at me like im stupid. Just a little bit over an hour from Middlesboro.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Might make the drive down there for Friday night since Bell Co doesnt play until Sat. I would wear my Bell Co shirt but people would look at me like im stupid. Just a little bit over an hour from Middlesboro.

Hope you get to come down and wear your Bell County shirt proudly. Who cares what anyone thinks anyway! Support your team. If you come down, make sure to get here by 5:00 if you are looking for a seat. If not, plenty of areas to stand. Parking will also be a problem if you can't arrive a bit early.

I've worn my Alcoa shirts all over this state even when it is not football season. Trust me, I've had many a comment about it but choose to support these kids no matter what anybody else's opinion is.

Feel free to contact me if you plan to come and I will be glad to help you find a decent place to park for easy access out.