Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell Co.
94.59%
Marion Co.
5.41%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co @ Marion Co 8/29
From what I have heard Marion's coaches think they can win by 2 or more TD's and seem very confident. :popcorn:

Also out of Bell Co. I have heard they have had a very good week of practice and good conditioning as well. With that in mind I will say Bell will show up and play 4 quarters and take care of buisness the way they are capable of doing and win by 3+ TD's.:flame:
Hey Muncey,, what do we look like in practice??? I'm sure he has been running them hard...................?
William Muney Wrote:From what I have heard Marion's coaches think they can win by 2 or more TD's and seem very confident. :popcorn:

Also out of Bell Co. I have heard they have had a very good week of practice and good conditioning as well. With that in mind I will say Bell will show up and play 4 quarters and take care of buisness the way they are capable of doing and win by 3+ TD's.:flame:
One week will not make that big a difference as far as conditioning. I think Bell wins this game by 2-3 td's, but who knows....Both teams are capable of winning if the other makes mistakes.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Found out tonight that Alcoa had only 3 players that played both ways and Bell played 10. He said that was the difference in the conditioning last week. He said they just wore them down. He said this week you will see a different team.
As you said COA had 3 players playing 2 ways 89 TE/DE, 16 QB/SS, and #15 HB/OLB. But they all had subs for them on defense regularly and None of the 3 played special teams.

I am looking foward to tommorow so the 09 CATS can start a new streak. Luckly it is in their hands and not the fans and parents!
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:As you said COA had 3 players playing 2 ways 89 TE/DE, 16 QB/SS, and #15 HB/OLB. But they all had subs for them on defense regularly and None of the 3 played special teams.

I am looking foward to tommorow so the 09 CATS can start a new streak. Luckly it is in their hands and not the fans and parents!

You can add to this list #1 Darrell Warren who played both offense and defense. Additionally, #89 also played offense and defensive and he punted. #2 Teharin Tyson played both offense and defense as well.
Fiftyishfootballmom Wrote:You can add to this list #1 Darrell Warren who played both offense and defense. Additionally, #89 also played offense and defensive and he punted. #2 Teharin Tyson played both offense and defense as well.

footballmom, I was just talking about starters. I had Robinson (89) listed. Warren played very little on offense and I don't think Tyson played any defense.

Very exciting game tonight at Alcoa. I think most of the Bobcat fans will be cheering you all on from afar. I think this is they year Alcoa finally breaks through.
So as far as conditioning gos the 1a and 2a schools are in better shape?
billue Wrote:So as far as conditioning gos the 1a and 2a schools are in better shape?

You're not very smart are you? How did you figure out to register for this site?
I got my info from the Dudley Hilton Show last night on TV, from Dudley. So I just went by what he said.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:footballmom, I was just talking about starters. I had Robinson (89) listed. Warren played very little on offense and I don't think Tyson played any defense.

Very exciting game tonight at Alcoa. I think most of the Bobcat fans will be cheering you all on from afar. I think this is they year Alcoa finally breaks through.

Understand.......you are right then. Thanks for the good wishes for Alcoa; it has been raining for two days here! Plus, I heard from the AD last night that several of our players are sick with flu-like symptoms. Practice yesterday we were missing a few key players to give them some recovery time before the game. Knowing these boys, they will drag on to the field no matter what...... Remember this game will be streamed over the internet on the iHigh Broadcast Network at http://www.greatamericanrivalry.com; hope you can watch the game. LOOKING FOR A BELL CO WIN ON SATURDAY NIGHT. Best wishes to the Bell Co players and fans...........from Alcoa:Cheerlead
Marion coaches can talk while at the Bell game. They will have nothing to say after Bell leaves Saturday. Marion is not in that class yet, that they can compete with Alcoa or even Bell. Marion's coach just wanted to look good in front of his home folks.
Jaron Toney 6 TD, 241yds rushing Alcoa hammering Maryville 41-24.
Alcoa rushes for 400 yards total.
AlcoasPaintedBridge Wrote:Jaron Toney 6 TD, 241yds rushing Alcoa hammering Maryville 41-24.

Great news APB. Dang Toney is tough. Is that a final?
yes its a final alcoa over maryville
Yes final. 41-24.
Alcoa did not throw one time.
All Maryville scores were on BIG plays.
Fumble return for TD and two long passes.
AlcoasPaintedBridge Wrote:Yes final. 41-24.
Alcoa did not throw one time.
All Maryville scores were on BIG plays.
Fumble return for TD and two long passes.

I think a few of the Bobcat fans came over to take in the game. Makes us feel a little better. Not much but some.
Is Toney getting any Div 1 looks?
AlcoasPaintedBridge Wrote:Jaron Toney 6 TD, 241yds rushing Alcoa hammering Maryville 41-24.

Way to go Alcoa :Cheerlead Congrats from the Bobcat Nation!!:1:
Fiftyishfootballmom Wrote:I don't know one thing about the Marion team but I can tell you this- Bell has some great athletes and will be hard to beat by any team that has the same number of players on their team. Yes, I think Alcoa is a powerhouse, they are my team. However, those Bell kids put Alcoa's back to the wall in the first half; they have some GREAT athletes. The issue in this game was depth and possibly some hydration issues.

I, for one, am pulling for Bell Co and see them doing great things this year.

Fiftyishfootballmom, you're a class act, just like your team and some of the parents I met from Alcoa! This Bobcat fan hopes you all go all the way this season and would love to have you back at Log Mt. anytime! Go Alcoa Confusedmallchee
Bell Boys Fan Wrote:Fiftyishfootballmom, you're a class act, just like your team and some of the parents I met from Alcoa! This Bobcat fan hopes you all go all the way this season and would love to have you back at Log Mt. anytime! Go Alcoa Confusedmallchee

Thank you BellBoysFan. We do have a great team this year and beating the Mighty Rebels helped prove that. Now it is the Bobcats turn to take in a victory; I know they will do it! You have a great team with very obvious talent.

We are very appreciative for being invited to Kentucky and hope that we will see you again soon. Maybe we will have some Bobcat fans sitting and cheering with us when we get back to Kentucky next year. You will certainly have me on your side cheering on the Bobcats.

Did you get to watch the game on-liine?
It is going to be a great evening for football. Sunny and upper 70's. I hope all the Bobcat fans make the trip. Should be a good one.
Man the Alcoa game was crazy, I can say after seening them play lastnight we played some true champs from T.N and my hat is off to the Alcoa team cause they deserve it, and I can't see anyone else betting these kids this yr, they will go on to win the Championship!!!!!!:1:
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:It is going to be a great evening for football. Sunny and upper 70's. I hope all the Bobcat fans make the trip. Should be a good one.

oh, yea about 8 of us is going today to the game,,, hey what time is everyone leaving today??? They gonna stop and eat on the way???
Hope Davenport has a 300 yard rushing night for the Bobcats; I will be cheering for you!
TongueirateShoWere heading out!!!!!! Everyone be good......... GO BABCATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon::popcorn:
http://www.lebanonmike.com/
Game can be heard on this station\site if anyone needs it......

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:http://www.lebanonmike.com/
Game can be heard on this station\site if anyone needs it......
ttt