Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolfe Co. 09/10
What does everyone think the wolves will accomplish this year after making a run to the final four last year?
How many Seniors graduated
I don't think Wolfe win the district again, or be as good as last year, they might make it to region if they don't get stomped by Jackson in the district. Breathitt shouldn't cause much trouble.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:How many Seniors graduated

They graduated 7 seniors from last year but only 4 of them played a significant role... But the wolves have alot of young players that didnt get to play last year that will play a big part this year.
bigben Wrote:I don't think Wolfe win the district again, or be as good as last year, they might make it to region if they don't get stomped by Jackson in the district. Breathitt shouldn't cause much trouble.

I think that the wolves have a strong chance to repeat this year as district champs... Breathitt only beat the wolves by 4 this summer in a schrimmage and the wolves didnt have 2 of their top players... GO WOLVES!!!!
Hope they lose every game
Handles01 Wrote:I think that the wolves have a strong chance to repeat this year as district champs... Breathitt only beat the wolves by 4 this summer in a schrimmage and the wolves didnt have 2 of their top players... GO WOLVES!!!!

Jackson City lost to Wolfe by a few, but Jackson also beat them by 20+. It's a toss up this year.
The three teams that will be in it have close talent, it should be a fun year. Best of luck to Wolfe, Jackson, and Breathitt.
Summer play doesn't always mean a whole lot. Coaches experiment with lineups and new plays, etc. Also all players are not always there. So for those of you going on about what you did this past sumer, well, keep it in perspective.
Ky313 Wrote:Hope they lose every game

why do you want them to lose every game?