Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God or No God
Simple..Do you believe in a God or not?
Yes I believe in God!!
Yes!
I don't see how one cannot.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I don't see how one cannot.
Thats what I was thinking too.
Definately believe in God
YES!
blackcatfan4life Wrote:
ComfortEagle Wrote:I don't see how one cannot.
Thats what I was thinking too.
I agree, but you'd be surprised to hear some people's opinions of God that i've heard.
I've seen an athiest get a verbal beat down before when someone who knows how to use the Bible correctly confronts them.
YES!
YES. and proud of it.
Nope...
Yes
Yes
YES!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!! He sent my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to die for me and you
eliteathlete Wrote:YES!!!!!!!!!!! He sent my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to die for me and you

Amen Brother....It's great to see a young man like you declare his belief in Christ and what great things God has done for us. It's great to still live in a country where you are not persecuted for your Religious beliefs.
YES!!
YES!!
I joined church like 3 years ago and it`s me and god talk every day now.
yas
yes for sure
YES
Nice to see that everyone believes. I have no doubt.
In God we trust...
YES!!! and Jesus Christ is his Son and he died for our sins
No I don't...
eliteathlete Wrote:YES!!!!!!!!!!! He sent my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to die for me and you

Jesus Christ is my Savior and I love him more than anything or anyone on this earth. God let's us know he's hear by miracles. There are miracles being made everyday, sometimes there just hard too see.
APftWaHKiC Wrote:No I don't...

I feel sorry for you.
Why? I don't need a security blanket to feel all warm and fuzzy about the "meaning" of life. Life to me, is simply meant to be lived the best way you know how and death is just the next great mystery.