Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2005 Basketball Preview?
Does anyone no if it has come out yet? If so where can i get a copy of one at.:wenumber1
not sure which one you mean but the ashland daily paper boys preview is out today
ok thanks
Lexington Herald Leader had theirs out last Friday I believe it was.
The Ashland Daily Came out today, But they focused mainly on 16 reg. They did have a bit on Lawrence, Johnson, & Paintsville.
Personally i thought it was a crappy review..lol..didn't seem well researched and even had some of the coaches wrong( the ashland paper that is)
Yea they had ashland winning the district last year when we did.
I've got the previews from BGP in my email.. But that's the only one i've seen so far.
**** Bgp Smile
How can I get that Crazy?
Now that is funny Q
The "Medical Leader" had pictures of all the Pike and Floyd county teams with a interview with the coaches in it.
Exactly what QQ said. **** them asshole son of a bitchin' ****ers. :Hammer3:
When does the big sandy news preview come out.
"bballmama" Wrote:not sure which one you mean but the ashland daily paper boys preview is out today
imo the ashland paper is horse dung ain't worth the paper it is printed on
"TheRevelation" Wrote:How can I get that Crazy?

:BigLaugh: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Its obvious who you are? I love reading through your posts. :police:

We are not distributing any of your Basketball previews. Now go play on your forum.
"I was the greatest" Wrote:imo the ashland paper is horse dung ain't worth the paper it is printed on

Not for basketball anyways. The Bball part has always struggled.

And in football it's totally skewed coverage towards Russell and Ashland mainly with a lot on Fairview and Raceland as well (but I could see why since that's the bulk of it's readers).

It's actually good at reviewing most girl's sports along with boy's soccer because it does great when it shows a total unbiasedness
The New Express had thier 2 reviews in the neews paper like last week or summthing like that you can stop by there and pick one up they only did 59th and 60th district though...On one of the headlines they had 60th Region instead of 60th district i thought it was praty hilarious their also should be a program guide out now of all the teams in the state boys and girls in the same one im not sure where you get them though.
"torQQue" Wrote:Its obvious who you are? I love reading through your posts. :police:

We are not distributing any of your Basketball previews. Now go play on your forum.

LOL. Confusederved:
I dont understand what you mean? I just wanted to read the preview. I ask one question and get hammered? I think that this rivarly between the two boards is getting carried away alot and you guys are taking this stuff way to serious. If I continue to get talked to like this, rest assured of one thing. I will take my business elswhere and I will tell everyone I see how I have been treated here. I have never broke any rule, period.
Funny that someone named revalation would say he was hammered. I thought I was the one always hammered.
Are you a carpenter? Hammers boards revalations. I am so confused.
Ramone pour me another one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1